Chapter 16 : It's Complicated!

Yes, I know I was supposed to update yesterday but I am updating today.

but look on the bright side, It's Monday somewhere in the world right now :)

xoxo

(Not edited)

_____________________________________

Chapter 16 : It's Complicated!

*Ron's POV*

Looking for a guy who's girlfriend takes a douce bag's side and not him ?

Yup! That's me.

Looking for a fucked up asshole who thinks he can get whatever he wants?

Yup! That's Eric. 

Looking for a female friend who sticks around when you really need that 'someone' but that 'someone' isn't around? 

Nope! That's not Alex, But surprisingly it is Donna.

"You know you have to stop acting like a homeless, drunk lover and get your ass up thus couch and go talk to her!" She says and smacks my head so hard! I swear if she wasn't a girl I would have bashed the shit outta her!

"No!" I half yell at her, stick my tongue out at her then pout.

Dude! that's gay! what are you?  12? get your shit together mate!

That, my friends, was my subconscious mind.

"Ron" She says looking at me like I'm an alien. 

"Yeah?"

"You're a hopeless fucking moron!" She yells. Might I add, in my ear! And smacks me on my head again and starts walking towards the door.

"Your loss! The pizza guy will be here any minute!" I yell back.

She stops, turns around, gives me her best evil smirk and says "Don't worry about that"

She is upto something....

Five minutes. It's been five minutes since she left this house but I didn't hear her drive away. Is she still out there?

As I am about to stand up I her something. 

"Hey you moron! I took the pizza, You pay for it!" And then I hear *vroom* sound.

Oh.

OHHHHH!

She took the motherf-ing pizza and I will have to pay for it ! WHAT!? NO !

I run towards the door and scream "You wicked bitch! Come back here!"

Too late.

"Sir that will be 10.99"

Yay life.

"Here. And next time make sure you don't give anyone's pizza to any other homeless bitch outside." I give him a deathly glare and he raises his hands innocently in defence. 

Yeah you were not very innocent when you gave my pizza to her!

Maybe he was.

Ugh.

...................................................................

*Emily's POV*

"Yes. I know." I say as she lectures me and give her best death glares. She has learnt from the best (Her mother).

"No you don't! You suck at understanding! Do you even realize what have you done!? Did you call him?" She half yells. And all I do is nod. because when Alex is angry, You don't shit with her.

"55 times." I say and feel tears forming in my eyes.

Before Alex can further continue making me guilty my bedroom door opens with a loud thud.

"Pizza anyone?" Donna. You are a life saver.

Alex looks at her and trust me. That look scared the shit out of Donna.

"Okay. Maybe I-i'll just put it in the fridge and we can eat later." She says. Her hands are literally shaking.

Is it bad that I'm enjoying this?

I try to hold my laugh in and choke.

Wow.

And both of them just look. I reach to the side table choking, coughing and almost dying to get water.

I am so blessed to have such caring friends and I give up my life for them!

Not.

"Gimme the pizza" Alex says and snatches the box outta Donna's hand.

"Yeah take it. Anyways I didn't pay for it." She says with a smirk.

"What!?"

This is how a person sounds when he/she (in our case she and she. which is me and Alex) is shocked.

"I didn't rob it or anything-"

"Then?" We say in unison again.

"Ron ordered it, I robbed it from him and made him pay for it." She says proudly.

"You're a genius" Alex says opening the box and it smells sooooo good !

I have not eaten since two days and pizza is just perfect to start with.

_____________________________________

I know.  Its a short chapter. Sorry :D

Sup guys?

I hope all of you are doing great and I also hope you guys are loving this story and I also hope that you guys Vote, Comment and Share this story.

Love ya xoxo.