Chapter 24 : The Finale (Part II)

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 24 : The Finale (Part II)

“Why did I even come to this party?” I mutter under my breath.

“I’m starting to think the same.” He says.

“Have you ever played ‘Spin the bottle’?” I ask raising a brow at him as we slowly walked towards the group playing the game.

“Yeah. Back in London we call it truth or dare.” He says. Poor thing doesn’t know here Spin the bottle is not truth or dare.

“Yeah but here the game isn’t truth or dare. It’s slightly different. Actually it’s totally different!” I say and this time he raises a brow at me.

“What do you mean?” he asks clueless.

“Uh- the rules are like everybody takes a turn at spinning the bottle and when the bottle stops spinning the person sitting in front of the bottle’s opening, I mean, the mouth of the bottle, has to kiss the person spinning the bottle and the person sitting behind, I mean, facing the back side of the  bottle has slap the person sitting to his or her right. And the person who gets slapped spins the bottle next.”

“So we are basically going to spend rest of the night kissing, slapping or being slapped?” he asks in disbelief.

“Pretty much.”

“Look who is here. The new boy and the schools most bangable chick.” As those words leave out of his mouth everybody gasps looking at us.

“Enough Joshua!” I say firmly with a voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Sorry was I rude? Blame the alcohol.” He says and laughs and with him rest of the people start laughing.

“Wouldn’t blame the alcohol after I break your face, would you?” I say my anger rising as each second passes by.

“Woah! Calm down chicka. Come join us.” He says patting a seat next to him. I take the seat and call Ethan to sit next to me. As Ethan walks up to me Joshua opens his big fat mouth again. “No lover boy. You sit there.” He points at a seat across the spinning area. Ethan sighs in frustration and walks past me to take a seat at where Joshua pointed.

“This is going to be one interesting game Em-i-ly.” He is drunk but still evil. Motherf-er.

The game starts and people start sucking each other’s faces off. A girl sitting next to Ethan had to slap the girl on her right and then the girl slapped her back and then they started pulling each other’s hair and stuff. Joshua had to call people to keep them from ripping their heads apart. I am just waiting for my chance to slap Joshua as he is sitting to my right. I will cherish that moment forever. I just can’t wait to see red marks on his cheeks when I hit him hard on hi- “OUCH!” I half yell.

Realization hits me. I was not paying attention to the game and the girl sitting to my left slapped me hard on my face. I turned to look at her and narrowed my eyes at her “What the-“ before I could complete my sentence she raised her hands in defence and said “Don’t hate the player, hate the game.”

She’s right. It’s not her fault she had to hit me.

“You could have gone a little less hard.” I say and then sigh.

I just got slapped. Wow.

Wait. This means it is my turn to spin the bottle. My eyes widen with realization.

Oh god. I gulp as I take the bottle in my hand. God knows who will be the person I will swap my spit with. Ew. I feel like throwing the bottle in the sea and then throwing myself in it. My hands shake as I ready myself to spin the bottle. I look up to see Ethan looking at me. I gulp again and he notices. Then he mouths something that looked like “It’s okay.” I give him a nervous smile and I spin the bottle hard. It keeps spinning and spinning when I hear Joshua scream “Ron! My man! Take a seat next to the new guy.” My head shoots up as I see Ron looking at me. The bottle is still spinning. His eyes never leave mine. He sits next to Ethan. The bottle is still spinning.  “Where were you man?” asks Joshua.

“With the guys inside. Having a few drinks.” He answers but his eyes never leave mine.

I keep looking between Ethan and Ron.

Woosh... Woosh...

The makes this sound because of the wind. I know it’s going to stop soon.

Wooooshhhhh.

With one last sound it stops.

It stopped.

It stopped and everyone gasped. I didn’t dare to look who was the person I am going to kiss. I looked at Ron and by the looks of his face he sure was very angry. I looked at Ethan, he looked scared. Then I finally decided to look at the bottle. I followed my eyes in bottles direction.

Ethan.

I have to kiss Ethan Stone.

Ron looked at me with a questioning looks. He looked at me with his mouth slightly parted and his eyes filled with anger.

“KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS” everybody got up from their seats and started shouting. They pulled me by my arm and pushed Ethan. Left us in the centre and made a circle around us. “KISS! KISS! KISS!” they all kept shouting. My eyes searched for Ron in the crowd when I finally saw him before I knew it Ethan smacked his lips onto mine.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me dangerously close. He tried to deepen the kiss, but I just couldn’t kiss him back. He sure was a good kisser. But my eyes were still on Ron. He was looking at me with hurt visible in his eyes. Ethan noticed that I was not kissing him back. He bit my lower lip making me moan and I closed my eyes shut. He took this opportunity to insert his tongue into my mouth. This time I couldn’t help but kiss him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

A  few moments later both of us pulled back gasping for air. He kept his forehead on mine and spoke breathlessly “I’m sorry I had to do it.” He said.

“I know.” I replied and walked away.

“Hey! Don’t you want to see Johanna slap the girl next to her?” I heard Joshua scream. But I ignored him. I kept walking away when I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and another hand covering my mouth. He picked me up and took me into one of the rooms on the boat. He threw me on the bed. It was very dark. I couldn’t even see his face.

I was too shocked to say something. Is this it? Is this how I am going to loose my virginity? Am I going to be raped? All these disturbing thoughts disappeared when this person switched the lights on.

Ron.

AHHHHHH! 1K READS!

Thank you so much! Don’t forget to vote, comment and share.

Love y’all xoxo <3