Chapter 6 : He Ran Away?

"Alex! Alex open the door! I didn't do anything, trust me, please! Alex please just listen to me! Alex!" Right now I'm standing outside Alex's house. She didn't open the door when she heard my car, I honked for her to open it, but she didn't.

I am knocking her door and ringing her doorbell since almost 30 minutes. But no response.

"Alex please just let me in and hear me out!"

No response again.

I am now getting worried, way more than worried. I am scared that she might have done something to herself! Why did this have happen? She is going through all of this just because of me!

I start knocking again "Alex-" I'm cut off when the door opens.

"What are you doing here? Where is Alex?" I didn't expect to see him here.

"I should be asking that! Go away, she doesn't wanna see your face!"

"Ron please! Let me in for once" I literally beg kneeling down.

He pulls by my shoulders up to his level "Em, I didn't expect this from you! I thought you were better than this. Out of all the people you had to share this with Donna!? What were you thinking?" I can sense his anger right now. He is fuming.

"Ron, I didn't do any of this! I didn't give Donna any kind of information! She just came to know! I don't even know how ! but she just did!"

"You're trying to say she saw all of this in a dream! Em you've got to be kidding me! how else would she know! you were the only one who knew about it."

"Ron, trust me I have no hand in this."

"How did this even start?"

"Well......" I tell him everything from the start to the very end. I tell him about my weird behaviour back in Florida, about me going to Alex to ask her to back off, going to Eric to tell him she is not interested, and how Donna was in my driveway before I reached and that time I didn't exactly know what she was talking about.

"What?" he says, That's all he has to say? is he serious?

"What? I just told you everything" this boy is so stupid.

"You like Eric?"

What even?! is he fucking serious?

"Ron! there are more important problems than me liking someone and it doesn't even matter anymore. I think I have lost all likings for him." it's true, I have lost all my love for Eric. his presence doesn't even matter anymore.

I thought I liked with him, but I didn't ... He didn't even feel the same way!

"Oh" he says.

Wtf!?

"Are you serious, Ron? 'Oh' 'What?' is all you're going to say? " Now its me who is angry.

"I don't know whether to believe you or not ,Em. I mean, this is not the first time you've done something like this, you know."

I am speechless, he didn't trust me.

Why doesn't he trust me? Okay with happened with Donna was like two years ago! And I apologised! I was not in my senses! And he still doesn't trust me.

"You don't trust me, do you?" I am broken right now.

"I- I don't know, Em, I want to trust you but there is something that stops me."

Just as the words come out of his mouth a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Em, don't cry! I'm sorry" He pulls me into a big hug.

"Its okay." I pull out of his hug and walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"To Eric's, he deserves an explanation."

_____________________________________

I am standing outside Eric's house, I am scared to even knock or ring the doorbell.

I don't know what he's going to say or would he even want to see my face.

Funny nowadays nobody wants to see my face.

My thoughts were distracted when the door suddenly opened...

But it wasn't Eric, it was his house keeper with two big bags in her hand.

"Oh! Ms.Robertson... How are you?" she said with excitement, well, I think there are a few people who like to see my face. 

She seems so happy it scares me.

"Hi Paige, I am good thank you, I'm here to see Eric." 

"I'm sorry, Ms.Robertson, but Mr.Anderson is not here."

"Oh, What time will he be back?"

"I'm afraid he won't be back, Ms.Robertson"

"Whatever do you even mean?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"Umm... must have slipped my mind, But can you tell me?"

"After school Mr.Anderson just asked me to pack my bags and said that we're shifting to LA, He probably misses his parents and he wants to stay with them now. It's been almost a year and a half since he met them... I am so happy! I get to go to LA!"

Wait, What!?