Chapter 14 : Missing Out On Much

NOT EDITED.

well, Neither are any of the other chapters. lol.

I use my mobile to write and update so....... yeahhhh.

loads of errors. bare with me :)

_____________________________________

Chapter 14 : Missing Out On Much.

Eric's POV

" Eric !? " She said with a very confused look. Actually all of them very confused/surprised/ shocked etc etc. None of them looked happy though. Well, why would they even be happy? No one likes a goddamn pussy who just runs away to hide his guilty face. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea coming here like this. But I talked to Justin about this, He said I should go for it. After all I know Emily likes me and if feelings are mutual, why not try? yeah?

Oh look ! Donna is here too.

Wait ! What?

Donna ? The fuck is she doing here?

As I take a step Ron comes up to me and greets me. finally .

"My man! Where have you been ? " He says with a bright smile. This boy really does have a million dollar smile just like Em says.

" Ran away, I know I am a pussy. " Guilt takes over me again.

" Yeah. Yeah you are. " Alex says and then gives me a bear hug like she always does " A big fat one " she completes with a smile.

" I'm sorry " I say and return the smile.

" Hey Eric.  How have you been?" Donna says and holds her hand up for me to shake. A handshake won't hurt.

I reach for her hand and shake it.

" Been good. What about you?"

" Just my bitchy self " She says and we all chuckle.

Then I turn to Emily and start walking towards her. I pull her into a hug and kiss her forehead.  I feel her shiver and pull back. I then lean closer to her and whisper in her ear " I missed you."

" Um, Yeah . I did too. " She looks uncomfortable so I move away. I know she's angry, She should be, I deserve it. I was a dickhead. But I'll make stuffs right now. I hope.

" You alright?  I called Alex yesterday and she told me about you and I was really worried so I decided to come visit you. " and also because I missed you a lot , I wanted to add. But I decide to give it a rest for now.

" Yeah, I'm good. Thank for coming.  I appreciate it " She says with a smile. I know she can't be mad at me for long.

I hold her and and kiss it. " So, How have you been? "

She hesitates a bit. Looks away for a few seconds then looks back at me " Uh. umm."

I feel a hand on my shoulder.  Its Ron.

" Dude, Wanna come out for a second? "

" Uh, Yeah sure." I say to him, Give Emily a quick hug and leave. 

We walk out and Ron grabs my arm and pulls me along with him.

" Bro? What are you doing? "

" I should be asking that! " Why the fuck ia he angry? What have I done?

" What did I do?"

" Why are you being so fucking touchy with Emily !?" He's fuming with anger. But the real question is why?