Chapter 12 : It's True! I Miss You!

Chapter 12 : It's True!  I Miss You!

*Ron's pov*

I have been punching the damn punching bag since I got home. And I just can't stop ! She knows me so well, still she won't believe me !? Because of that bitch !? This is too much to handle and I am worried I may hurt someone. So I am just going to punch all the anger away !

Fuck.. my knuckles have gone fucking red. Just about to bleed. I still haven't got all my anger out! Why the fuck am I so angry ? I have never felt like this before !

Just like they say ( I don't know who, but someone does.) ' Love brings Pain '.

Just before I start hitting the shit out of my punching bag again, my phone rings.

Donna. Why the fuck is this bitch calling me !? I ignore the call.

It rings again. Let me just pick it up and ask her to fuck off.

I answer the call and before I could utter a word she says

" Ron ! Ron, Listen... Listen please. Its Em! Em. Ron please I am freaking out !"

Panic sets in as I hear those words.

She is crying and taking Em's name and begging me to listen to her.

" Donna, What is wrong ? Where is Em?"

" She-She , Please just come here ! My house. Please ! Fast !"

" I'm on my way " and I rush outside grab my car keys and it hardly takes me 5 minutes to reach.

When I step out I see Emily's car in Donna's driveway.

I step closer and see Emily lying on the floor. Donna is crying and patting her face and taking her name.

I run towards them, Push Donna aside.

I start patting her cheeks in hopes she'll wake up.

" Em, Babe! Babe, Open your eyes ! Em ? Em! " She is not responding, Her hands are cold, her lips have lost their color.

Fuck.

" I'm taking her to the hospital ! "

I put her in the car, fasten her seat belt and drive like a fucking F1 racer.

...................................................................

* Donna's pov *

" I'm taking her to the hospital ! "

With that he picks her up, carefully sits her on the passenger seat and fastens her seat belt and leaves.

My hands are shaking and I still can't get the sight of her falling onto the ground and going all pale within few seconds.

Just like two years ago.

She fell the same way, She lost her color just like she did today, I panicked just like I panicked then. It happened in the very same driveway when she came to say sorry to me about what she did.

The only difference was that it was my dad who took her to the hospital.

That one incident, That one joke, ruined everything. It took my best friend away.

Took my loved ones away. Took my Eric away. Took all my happiness and filled me with nothing but rage. I wanted to ruin her like she ruined me, but I would be lying if I said I don't care about Emily. We've been together since kindergarten and things shouldn't have ended like this.

I wish I could just go back and change everything,  I wish I could give Emily what she wanted without having her ask for it. I wish I could still be her best friend. I wish I could be there for her.

But hands on the clock only turn one way. And this is my life now. I have become a total bitch, A bitch who wants revenge no matter what !

I was not like this, I was loved by all.

I have become something I never wanted to be. Something I was afraid to be.

I need to fix this, I can't be like this for the rest of my life! I need to get my shit together ! I need to get my friends back.

I decide to call Alex. I also need to tell her about Emily.

I call her and she answers after two rings.

" Hello ? "

I can't help but cry when I hear her voice.

" Umm, Hello ? You alright there ? " She sounds concerned and if it were me I would have asked the person to cry somewhere else and not waste my time.

" Alex. "

" Uh, Yes ? "

" I'm sorry "

The lines goes quite. After about a good minute she says

" Donna "

" Alex I am so so sorry for what you went through because of me. I am so sorry! I just- Jus-" My voice breaks again and I sobbing like a small baby.

" Hey, Don't cry. It's okay. Shh- What happened? " Her voice low. And somehow I feel comforted. I feel normal again.

Just like old times. I used to cry for hours and hours and she was always there for me, soothing me.

" I just feel so horrible for everything I've done and said and everything else. Alex please For-Forg-g-give me plea-ase " My voice keeps breaking and I can't stop crying. I just can't.

" Dun, Honey, Stop crying. Please. I forgive you, please. Stop crying okay ? "

" R-r-really ? "

" Yes, Yes! Now tell me what happened ?"

I tell her everything, Everything from the night when I met Emily and she went missing and she coming to my house and fainting. And all Alex does is gasps as I complete.

" Oh god. "

" I am sorry Alex " I am still crying and I still feel miserable.

" I'm coming to pick you up, We'll go to the hospital together okay? "

" Ye-yeah "

_____________________________________

Hey guys :)

I know many of you wanna kill me.

( bc, cliffhangers :D )

Don't forget to vote , comment and share

I upload every Monday and Friday.

love y'all xoxo :) :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥