JP (supermodel) living a double life STILL *chapter 47*

***so here it is next part...thanks again to special1103...aww the end is near u guys :( but i have other stories i need to update on too :)...ahh u know vote comment lol i cant get pass 183 on whats hot :( i remember when i was 1 and 10 and there lol...its so hard now with the new change :P...here it is***

Sam's POV:

I was sitting out in the waiting room as she spoke with the doctors. I hope this isn't bad; she's already been dealt so much I don't think she can handle anymore. After a few minutes the doctor walked over to me.

"Mr. Kinder?" He asked.

"No, I'm her best friend Sam. Her last name is Nichols, not Kinder." I felt anger build just from the doctor calling her as Romeos wife.

"Oh, well she is resting now. She actually passed out. She will be fine and maybe once she is awake she could explain what is going on." He asked as he walked away.

"Thanks." I said as I walked over to her room.

I quietly opened the door to see her resting. I decided it was best to just let her sleep, I just hope I can wait till she tells me what's going on.

JPs POV:

I had a bad headache and started to open my eyes. I focused around me until I realized what the doctor said and it all came back and I couldn't help but sob.

"JP?" Sam asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"S...Sam." I sobbed as he came up and pulled me into his arms.

"It's okay." He cooed as he held me.

"No...No its not." I replied.

"Talk to me, what's so bad JP?" He asked as he looked at me.

"I... I can't tell you." I said as I looked down.

"JP, you can tell me anything. I'll always be here for you." He said as I looked up at him.

I began to form the words in my mind before I had a chance to back out I blurted them out.

"I'm sick; I have a cyst in my stomach." I said quietly as he thought about it.

"They can remove it cant they?" He asked.

"Yes, but they want to make sure it's a cyst and not cancer." I said.

The doctor came in to make sure I was okay and let us leave. Sam drove us home as I decided to let Romeo keep Claire tonight, I couldn't deal with her right now. His phone rang before he picked up

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to keep Claire tonight?" I asked.

"Sure, hey JP?"

"Yes?" I said quietly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm just tired. Ill see you tomorrow, thanks."

I quickly hung up; knowing all I really wanted was him here to take care of me. I walked up to my room and just curled up into my bed.

The week went by quickly and it was now the day before my divorce. I was sitting there watching cartoons with Claire when my cell rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi, I'm looking for June-Pearl." The lady said.

"This is her."

"Hi, my name is Dr. Jenkins. I was calling to see if you can come into our office today."

"Can I ask why?"

"Well some more tests came back abnormal and I would like to discuss them with you."

"Ill be there."

I hung the phone up as my mind began to wonder what was going on and if I was dying.

Romeos POV:

"YO DRAKE!" I called as I walked into his place. He was always partying even at 1 pm.

"Rome, I got that file for you." He said as he reached behind his couch and grabbed it.

"Thanks man."

"It's nothing, so who is she?" He asked.

"My wife..." I said as I looked at the folder, too afraid to open it.

"Didn't know you were married."

"Won't be after tomorrow."

I sat down and opened the folder and pulled out her papers. I prepared myself for something but what I saw was beyond what I was thinking. How could she keep this from me, doesn't she know I will take care of her. I didn't even realize I was crying until a tear hit the paper and JPs ringtone filled my ears.

(The Script 'Breakeven')

"Her best days will be some of my worst

She finally met a man that's gonna put her first

While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping

Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven... even... no

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you,

And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok

I'm falling to pieces, yeah,

They say bad things happen for a reason

But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding

Cos she's moved on while I'm still grieving

And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven even... no"

"Hello." I said calmly.

"Romeo, I have to go somewhere, I can't take Claire. Do you think you can take her for a bit?" She asked.

"Ill be there in 5." I hung up before I say something about what she was hiding. I put the papers away before walking out. I got in my car and sped over to her house. I stepped out and knocked on the door. I haven't seen her for a week, but I wasn't expecting what I saw. She was pale white and looked like shit.

"Romeo." She whispered my name and I wanted to pull her to me and kiss her. I miss the way my name rolls off her tongue but I have to remember she loves SAM.

She moved and let me in and she picked up toys along the way as we walked in the living room where Claire was watching TV.

"DADDY!" She said as she jumped into my arms.

"Hey baby. Go get ready." She ran off and I turned to look at JP who was staring at the floor.

"JP?" I called as she looked up at me.

"Thanks."

"She's my daughter; you don't have to thank me."

"I just...i have to go somewhere. I'll get her as soon as I come back."

"It's fine. Are you sure you're okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, just getting over the flu." She said as she smiled half heartedly at me.

"Oh, well you know if you ever need me, NO matter what ill be here. You can talk to me anytime."

"Yeah."

"Daddy, I'm ready." Claire said as she skipped down the steps.

I picked her up after she said her goodbyes to JP and left. I can't believe she could lie to me like that but I have to be patient I know she will tell me. If not I can force it out her.

**what do you think?? whats going on with JP?? VOTE!!!!**