JP (model) living a double life *chapter 20*

*****SO HERE IT IS AND ITS LONG LOL SO PLEASE VOTE AND FAN ME AND THERES A NEW CHARACTER...SHE SHOULD KNOW WHO SHE IS :) SOOOOOO ANYWAYS IM ON FREEKING PAGE 5 LIKE WOW THANKS U GUYS UR THE BEST :)********

JP POV:

"now was that so har..."

He stopped and stared at the door. What was he looking at. I looked up and saw Romeo standing at the door out of breath. Thank god the teacher gave us free period. His eyes were looking dead at me. He looked scared. Wow did I do this to him? He started walking over to me without breaking eye contact. Okay JP this is it, no more playing games. He was now standing in front of me.

"say it again."

"what?"

I knew what he wanted to hear I just wanted to make him ask for it.

"say it, say what you texted me."

"no this is JP?"

"not that, what your too scared to tell me."

Okay do it!!!!!

"I love you."

He smiled at me like he just won the fucking lottery. Well he technically did, he won my heart. Well no taking it back now.

"say it again."

God can he be deaf? What the hell...oh okay he wants to make sure I said it.

"I said, I love..."

I didn't get a chance to finish seeing as he crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back, letting all my emotions take control. He pulled back and smiled at me.

"I love you too, god it took your ass long enough."

"don't make me take it back."

"too late you already said it."

"go get your ass back to class, and no sleeping."

"ill think about it. Ill be waiting for you after okay?"

"okay."

He gave me a quick kiss and left. I turned and looked at Sam who had a big smile on his face. So is he playing match maker now? Well he owed me anyways I did hook him and Jen up.

"told you so!"

"yeah yeah, happy cupid?"

"are you?"

"yeah."

"then my job is done."

We joked around until the bell rang. I walked out into the hall and Romeo was there waiting just like he said. He grabbed my bag and gave me a kiss.

"so does this mean were finally back together?"

"yeah, I don't go around telling random people I love them you know."

"good, im glad to finally have my girl back."

Just as we were walking down the hall to our next class together Kim walked up and threw herself on Romeo. Okay so now I have every right to be mad, he now belongs to me. Romeo pushed her off like she was dieses, which is true. Speaking of which reminder not to fuck him till he gets his ass tested.

"baby, whats wrong? What are you doing with this thing?"

Okay so I had to restrain myself there. Think of the baby JP.

"fuck off, and she is not a thing, she is my girl."

"but...im your girl. I love you!"

I mentally laughed in my head and Romeo held me to his side as if I was his most prized possession, well I was.