JP (supermodel) living a double life STILL *chapter 31*

****20 votes for the next chapter

MUSIC (must listen):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koVHN6eO4Xg

SLIDESHOW OF JP:http://www.slide.com/r/4ePaj14b6j_Y56k_ZfeNV97n1BXFJvqJ?previous_view=lt_embedded_url

CHAPTER 31

three years, three very long sad years i spent wasted on him. the late night crying and thoughts of who hes with does alot to you. Three years spent and now im back and im going to pick myself up and do it myself. you love and you lose and i guess this time i lost, guess we never really was ment to be.

"Hold that pose Juliet!" Oscar shouted from behind the camera. I held my current, and hopefully last pose, of the shoot. I was standing on the beach in the South of France, during sunset, with the ocean behind me. This photo shoot is for a Escada's swimwear line. The designer produces some of the most expensive bikinis and bathing suits in the world. I smiled inwardly, thinking about the bikinis I used to model as a teenager. I missed the bright colors and flashy designs.

"Okay, we're done here!" Oscar was one of the most sought-after photographers in the world. Fitting, since I happen to be one of the most sought-after supermodels.

"Thank the lord!" Brianna exclaimed as she brought a robe to me. I put the robe on and wrapped the ties around my waist.

As soon as I had completely recovered from the coma almost three years ago, I tracked down Brianna at the foster home she had been staying at. She was still an emotional wreck after the ordeal with her father, so I decided to take her in myself. We had a lot in common. We both had loved Romeo, had been abandoned by him and are both crazy about my Claire, my three year old daughter and Brianna's adorable niece.

When I decided to makeover my entire life three years ago, I never imagined I'd be so successful at it. At the time, I was 18 years old, married with a missing husband, single mother to a baby girl and needing a way to support her.

I decided to become so successful in life that I'd never think to need a man again. I was done with men. Period. The people who'd really mattered, were the ones at my bedside during my year-long coma. They were the people who took care of my baby girl when I couldn't.

My modeling contract expired, so I decided to travel to New York for a new contract with one of the top agencies. I was picked up by Ford Models and my contract was just renewed a couple months ago.

The agency decided that I needed an edgier look, so they recommended that I dye my hair black. I didn't miss my blonde hair because an outward makeover suited me as well. Currently, my hair is dyed a dark red with black underneath., around the neck area. I also have to watch my weight big-time.

To walk the run-ways, I even weigh five pounds less than I did when I was a bikini model. I refused to be any thinner than that. At the weight I am now, I can walk runways, grace the cover of fashion magazines and also do make-up commercials.

Perhaps the biggest change of al was my name. Like I told my friends and family, June-Pearl Nichols Kinder no longer existed. I had my name legally changed to Juliet Kind. I thought it fitting because it would always remind me of the mistakes of my past and to never make them again. Never again would I allow a man to become the main focus of my life. Never again would I ruin my own life over a man.

I may legally have a husband out there somewhere, but in my mind, I'm my own woman. I'm not the stupid love-struck teenage girl. I'm now twenty-one years old and one of the most famous supermodels in the world. In Shakespeare's story, Juliet killed herself over Romeo. Juliet Kind will succeed in spite of her cheating Romeo Kinder.