JP (supermodel) living a double life STILL *chapter 45*

***heres the next one, told you i wouldnt keep you waiting :) ohh yeah tweet me and like me on Facebook...wanna make it up there LOL...thanks to bri-jess with her help on this we got this one together...im partnering up with anybody that wants to help just send me your email :)...hope u like it...next upload soon...just tell me what u want an update on...what story?? so i can write it LOL..***

JP POV:

I sat there next to my daughter and the man that still held my heart. i couldnt let myself feel that pain again. i cant go threw that again, i have to stay strong i have to do it for Claire. I rubbed her face as i smiled at her. she was my world and nothing could take her from me. i know its not really Romeos fault he wasnt there but he should of asked to see me instead of flipping out.

"Mommy?" Claires sweet voice said as her eyes began to open.

"Baby, i'm right here." I said as i reached for her hand.

"Tell her, i have a right too JP." Romeo said as he looked up from her to me.

"mommy who's he?" She asked as i looked in her eyes, the same eyes as her father and i knew i couldnt lie to her, he was right he had a right too.

"Baby, he's...um..." I tried to think of the best way to tell her.

"Im your daddy." Romeo said for me as she looked at him funny.

"I dont have a daddy. Only mommy." She said clearly confused.

"Baby, this is your daddy, you have a daddy." I tried to explain to her.

"then how come i never see him before?" she asked.

"He was away, see mommy use to live with grammy and thats where your daddy and mommy meet then we had a fight and mommy ran away to where we live. Daddy never knew mommy had you." I explained.

"so i have a daddy not just Sammy?" She asked.

"Sam is just your mothers friend, im your dad." Romeo said.

I looked at her as she began to understand and a smile placed on her lips.

"Mommy, Look I have a daddy! Now i can rub it in Ninas face!" She said as she smiled at the thought.

As sighed and then thought of what i was getting myself into.

"Did mommy ever tell you about your name?" Romeo asked her.

"No, just that daddy would of loved to name me that."

"Claire was your grandmoms name and Alexis was your aunt." He said as he stared at her adoringly.

the doctor walked in and looked her as i stood up.

"Can let Sam come see her now?" I asked Romeo.

"No, i'm not leaving my kid for him." He said with venom driping off every word.

"please, he was there for her. He taught her to walk atlease have that much respect."

"MOMMY IS SAMMY HERE?!" she asked as she smiled big.

"Romeo, please." I pleaded one last time before he kissed her cheek and walked out.

Romeos POV

I walked out p*ssed. how could JP even ask me to do anything for that prick. Thats my daughter, my wife. I saw him sitting there looking down. i wouldnt do this if it wasnt for Claire. even tho i just met her id give her the world just to see that smile. the same beautiful smile her mother has. JP...my world. im so glad i found her, i know we can make this right. I coughed loudly so Sam would look up at me. He glared at me as i did the same.

"I wouldnt of came out if Claire didnt ask for you." I spat.

"Shes awake? Is she okay?" He asked worried.

"Remember Wilkens, thats MY daughter and Wife." I said trying to make my point.

"funny, she may be a spawn of you but im the only man thats ever been in her life. I played Daddy while you f*cked every b*tch in the world. JP, dont put her threw this again, she dont need it. Dont you think you damaged her enough? Let go, and just be a dad to Claire." He pleaded with me, but i couldnt let go of her.

"Shes. My. World. ill do whatever it takes to prove that to her and win her heart again."

"And hurt her again? sure why not, ill be there to catch her." He said as he walked off.

Was he right, would me coming back really hurt her again or would it make everything right? Was i really being selfish?

JP POV:

Romeo walked out awhile ago and i was really hoping they wasnt fighting in the hall. Just when i was ready to walk out there Sam walked in.

"SAMMMYYY!!!" Claire screamed for him.

He walked over and hugged her and kissed her forhead.

"How you feeling?" He asked her.

"Good, did you know i have a daddy?" she asked happily.

I saw Sam tense up before saying, "Yeah, we use to be friends. You look tired, rest." He said as he stood up and tucked the blanket on her.

He walked over and pulled me into his arms, my safe cacoon. I snuggled closer to him.

"JP?" He asked softly.

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to give him another shot?" He asked.

"At what?"

"Making things work between you and him?"

"No, he can be her father, i wont keep her from him. but no i cant let him hurt me again. i wont do it."

"okay." He said as he rubbed my head.

I looked up and into his eyes.... i wonder if kissing him would feel anything like what i share with Romeo. I needed to feel safe, to feel complete again, could Sam fill that void? I heard a noise but i was too focused on Sam and I leaning into each other. I felt his lips softly touch mine and kiss me gently but i felt nothing, absolutely nothing. We pulled back as i tried not to look at him, afraid he might read me. I turned and saw a p*ssed off Romeo before he took off. Should i chase him? NO, he didnt care when i needed him and he rubbed that b*tch of a girl friend in my face. Sam was deep in thought and i wondered if he thought the same as me.

"JP?" He whispered.

"Yea?" I asked as i looked at my feet.

"I mean..i been in love with you for so long and always wanted to try that but all honestly i felt nothing. Im sorry i dont want to ruin our friendship." He said nervously.

"Oh thank god. i thought it was only me. sam you'll always be my best friend." I replied as i smiled at him.

He looked at me and pulled me into his arms.

Romeos POV:

I stood in the waiting room for what seemed like forever. i wanted to go back in there with my wife and daughter. I couldnt take it no more so i walked back down to the room and opened the door slowly incase Claire was asleep. I looked around and JP and Sam were KISSING! how could she? he knows thats my wife! i turned and left as soon as JP looked at me. i couldnt be there, i had to get away. i have to. i stood in the waiting room pulling on my hair at the thought of them kissing. i couldnt shake the image and no matter what i did she wouldnt want me. she was in love with him, thats why she ran to him. i couldnt stand it any longer it felt like i was suffocating. like someone stabbed my heart out. is this how she felt when i kissed Bianca in front of her? I walked out and got in my car. I sat there and smacked my steering wheel as the tears fell. i felt like such a p*ssy. I didnt want to leave Claire but i know if i stayed it would only lead to more pain. i need to clear my head. I started my car and sped off to the one place i know would help me.

**where do u think hes going and what do u think JP will do?? will they get back together or not??**