JP (model) living a double life *chapter 14*

***okay so as promised i made this a little longer and yes there is a hanger at the end. so go read and tell me what u think and vote and comment too and add me :) and yes im being nice today its my 20th birthday and im suppose to b at work but guess what the car wouldnt start so hahaha lol....oh and look out the sequel to my xs brother did what kill me now is coming out soon, maybe even tonight :)******

Romeos POV:

I went to talk to Sam when I got to school hoping he could reason with JP. I didn't mean what I said yesterday and I hope she didn't take it the wrong way and do something stupid.

"hey Sam can I talk to you for a second?"

He was standing with his friend Nick. Nick had this stupid smirk on his face, wonder what that was about.

"whats up Romeo?"

"have you talked to JP?"

"why would you care?"

"we had it out yesterday and im worried about her."

"yeah well..."

"VERRRMM"

I turned my head to see her car pulling in. I wasn't the only one looking, everyone was. I couldn't help but stare, I wanted to make sure it was her. She got out and I swear the wind was knocked out of me. She looked so fucking sexy, okay so she didn't take it to the head. Maybe I can still get her back. She was walking this way when 3 guys went up to her.

"hey your that model right?"

"yeah."

"Your fucking hot. are you single?"

Shit their tying to get with her.

"maybe, if your lucky you could find out."

Oh shit now that is NOT JP. She walked up to Sam and smiled at him. God why did she have to be so beautiful?

"so Sam have you seen Nick?"

Why the fuck is she looking for that perv?

"yeah, hes looking for you, something about he still owes you a spanking."

A WHAT?! NO NO NO HELL NO OKAY I AM SO GOING TO KILL HIM!

"yeah, he does. Boy was he fun last night. Well im off to find him maybe even get my spanking."

WHAT THE FUCK! I WANTED TO SLAP HER WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY JP???!!!!! WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE A SLUT???

"close your mouth a cat might bite your tongue off. MEOW!"

Okay wow that was sexy. God what is wrong with me. She walked up away leaving me there completely shocked.

JP POV:

I walked in and began my quest to look for Nick. He was standing by my locker waiting.

"Damn, looking sexy aren't we?"

"yeah."

"so how you want to do this?"

I told him the plan and he loved it, I mean what guy wouldn't? we stood around by my locker talking until I saw Romeo coming. Okay here it goes. I pushed Nick up against the locker and he had one hard on my ass and the other was holding one of my legs up and he was pretending to kiss my neck.

"oh, nick you know the right stop to hit."

"baby girl I want you so bad."

I tried so hard not to laugh it was too funny. The look Romeo had of pure jealousy on his face was priceless.