JP (model) living a double life *chapter 13*

****okay so this is how i put it maybe ull like it maybe not leave feed back and let me know thanks my new fans up to 53 now ^_^ and please vote and comment cuz i have 53 fans n i get like 12 votes lol....so im starting to see who are good fans and who arent and i mite start deleting u if ur not :P so jpearly this is 4 u :) if u dont like it tell me ill delete it and rewrite it*****

JP POV:

I was still sitting on the side of the building when my phone rang a too familiar ringtone. Shit Romeos ringtone. I tried to find it to silence it but it didn't work. He already found me. He sat down in the mud next to me.

"what?"

"we have a son? You couldn't even call and tell me? Was you just going to hide him from me?"

"no, we had a son. I wasn't going to mess up your life."

"what do you mean had?"

"we had a son."

"so where is he?"

"in Italy?"

"so you gave my son up for adoption to some family in Italy?"

"no MY son died."

"what?"

"he died, he was premature and I didn't even know I was pregnant."

"what?"

Okay so maybe hes shocked.

"I held him and watched him die, do you know how bad that hurt?"

"that's your fault so what was you doing drugs, drinking, fucking random dudes? Is that way your so skinny?"

"what the fuck Romeo!? Do you really think im like that?!"

Ok so that was crossing the line, big time.

"I don't know, Tyler said even when you wasn't drunk you'd be willing to fuck for hours."

I felt like I wanted to slap the shit out of him. God I fucking hate him now.

"FUCK YOU! Go to hell!"

I got up and walked away, not even caring I was covered in mud. Stupid fucking Romeo! Stupid asshole men!

I got home and my mom wasn't there yet. I ran up and took a long shower. I tried so hard not to cry but I couldn't help it. I am so getting pay back. I know the prefect plan too. I got out the shower and called Sam.

"hey, how was it?"

"he fucking said it was my fault the baby died! He called me a drug addict!"

"what?!"

"yeah, but its fine, I got a plan and I need your help."

"okay, whats up?"

I told him my plan and he told me it was pure genius. Then I called Jen to finalize the plan for tomorrow. I went to bed with a smile on my lips. I wasn't happy but I was smirking for my evil plan. Jen woke me up the next morning to help me get ready for school, okay well that's part of the plan. She dressed me in a short skirt and heels along with a tight low cut shirt. Wow I really looked like myself again. We walked downstairs and my mom was leaving.

"sweetie its so good to see the old you, are you going back to modeling?"

"not yet, this is something I have to deal with."

"uh oh, just be safe okay?"

"yeah mom."

"okay I love you."

"I love you too."

She left then Jen left with Sam. Okay so people didn't really realize it was me since I looked so different so pay backs going to be hell on Romeo. MAHHHH HAAAAHHAHAA. Okay so yeah im a little evil sometimes but no one says shit like that and gets away with it. I got in my car and drove to school. I made sure just as I was parking I revved my inginine to get attention and it worked. I stepped out just like I would when I modeled. I swear almost every dudes jaw was hitting the ground. Yep its me bitches. I spotted Romeo standing with Sam. Oh so this is going to be like taking candy from a baby. I walked my run way walk towards Sam. Three guys rushed over to me.

"hey your that model right?"

"yeah."

"your fucking hot. Are you single?"

Am I single? Oh hell yeah I am.

"Maybe, if your lucky you could find out."

I left him standing there dazed and walked up to Sam.

"so Sam have you seen Nick?"

"yeah, hes looking for you, something about he still owes you a spanking."

Sam is so helping put this plan into full affect with his friend Nick. (chapter 1)

"yeah, he does. Boy was he fun last night. Well im off to find him maybe even get my spanking."

Romeo looked at me shocked, yeah this is so going to work.

"close your mouth a cat might bite your tongue off. MEOW!"

He still looked shocked. Hell yeah im back and in full revenge mode.

*****so what u think????????*********