JP (model) living a double life *chapter 23*

***so im snowed in again and im writing for JP right now heres 23 and 24 will be up once i get my 4 votes lol...srry for the wait i have a new nephfew now...JADEN!! yay meee....so anyways here it is and i think its about to get good....trust me u anit seen shit yet oh and yep this chapter is a little rated r so if ur immature dont read it but who am i to stop u lol****

JP POV:

I slipped on his shirt making sure he was watching my every move. So he wants to play games fine by me. Im still not fucking him until he gets tested. Once my head was threw the shirt I saw Romeo standing really closely in front of me. Damn I didn't even hear him move. Without saying anything he looked into my eyes and leaned down. The kiss was soft and sweet. Then it got hot and heavy like he would starve without me. His hand creped down my back and begin tugging at my shirt. I pushed him away and he looked at me with so much lust.

"whats wrong?"

"im not fucking you until you get tested. Lord knows whos fucked you."

"I used a condom with them JP."

"I don't give a shit, im not stupid you might of knocked me up but I anit getting an STD from you."

"ugh, god you really going to end up giving me blue balls. Fine if that's how you want to play lay down then."

"for what?"

"if I anit getting anything out of it im atlease satisfying you. So lay down and take off your clothes."

"so demanding. So what your going to just make yourself harder?"

"nope cause once im done with you ill just wack off or something."

"real smart."

He walked up to me with a smile on his face. He put his hands on my waist and kept coming closer pushing me into the bed. He gently pushed me down and began kissing me. His hand crept down to my pants which he un buttoned and slid his hand down. He rubbed me on the outside of my panties first then cupped my crouch and he felt how wet I was. He looked at me and smiled.

"for someone who acts like they don't want this you sure are wet."

"that's because your touching me."

"sure, are you sure its not because your thinking about how my tongue will feel?"

"maybe."

He then slid his hand down the front of my panties and rubbed my head. It felt good but made me more horney. Then he rubbed his finger on the outside of my lips and I bet he felt the juices leaking from me, hell I could feel them. Just as he started to kiss his way down there my phone started ringing.

"I like the freckles on your chest

And I like the way you like me best

And I like the way you're not impressed

While you put me to the test

I like the white stains on your dress

And I love the way you pass the check

And I love the good times that you wreck

And I love your lack of self-respect

While you're passed out on the deck

I love my hands around your neck

And now I know who you are

It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out

(Now I did, you wonder why)

And now I know who you are

It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out

(Now I did, you wonder why)

(Why not before, you never tried)

(Gone for good, and this is it)"

(nickleback..favorite damn deiese)

Romeo looked at me weird, probly wondering who ringer that was. I already knew who it was, Nick. We heard this song one day and I don't know why, probly because I was drunk and so was he, we sung it to each other so I put it as his ringer. I rolled my eyes and picked it up.

"yes?"

"JP, look im sorry. I know it wasn't right for me to treat you like that. I just don't want to loose you, I love you."

"well you done lost me, Nick."

That's all it took for Romeo to grabbed the phone and hang up. He tossed it across the room and continued what he was doing. Just as his tongue was about to touch me my phone again went off.

"Okay, I'm talkin' about a

Good girl, gone bad

Crooked world, wrong path

Right Mom, wrong Dad

I sing this song mad, but not mad enough to shoot you

But it just eats me up, like some bbq from Luther's

In the mornin' with the roosters

On the corner with the boosters

And she's the freshcut and they're on her like sutures

And I wanna talk to her

But her Mama has to school her

I wanna see her better

She's the weather of my future

I don't wanna see another hurricane

Baby you can kill the pain

If you just let me explain

Trust me I know what I'm sayin'

You will end up on the track of an oncoming train

Stuck in the passenger seat

Travlin' through the fast lane"

(apoligize remix..by lil wayne)

This time it was my mom, that was her ringtone. I pushed him off and went to grab my phone.

"hello?"

"JP, I need you to come home."

"why, im at Romeos?"

"JP, please."

"why?"

"JP, your dads here, your real dad."

That's all it took for the phone to drop to the floor and me to blackout. I felt someone catch me before I hit the ground.

***okay sooo if ur following Romeos dads forcing him to marry some chick when he loves JP and JPs pregnant and now her dads back...what u think he wants and what do u thinks going to happen****