JP (model) living a double life *chapter 5*

***aww i love u guys thanks 4 reading and i shout this out 2 Aprilbrookshire and jpearly :) so yeah check out aprilbrookshires page shes got some really great stories :) and also bri-jess shes a great writer too...so heres the next chapter and i made it a lil long and all so do u like this story better than my other 1?? 4 votes next chapter....oh and youtube this song seeing as its a lil rated r to put up its called its orgasmic by r.kelly its sexual but i love that song lol and also bedrock by lil wayne and lloyd....heres ur chapter ily guys and if u find me on whats hot tell me what page i dont feel like lookin 4 myself lol*********

he began to pull away but I had a lock on his waist with my legs.

"why?"

"I don't have a condom. You also have a bf."

"okay, so im on birth control. Ive already told you I can give two shits about him."

He got back on top and kissed me again as he removed my panties and bra. He then took off his boxers. He straddled himself in between my legs and went inside me. Our moans became one and we were both in another world, considered ecstasy. After an hour or so we were done and worn out. He pulled me into his arms and gave me a kiss. Then we got up to go find our clothes that were left in the family room. I put on my bra and panties as he put on his boxers. We walked in the family room and put our clothes on. just as he was tying his shoes my mom walked in.

"hey honey, oh hi."

"mom this is Romeo, Romeo this is my mom."

"hi nice to meet you Ms. Nicholas."

"its Angie. I hate that last name."

"ok,well JP I gotta get home I got 4 missed calls from my dad."

"okay, let me walk you out."

I walked him to the door and he gave me a kiss before he left. I turned and saw my mom smiling.

"what?"

"you like him don't you?"

"yeah, but fuck face tyler is making me be with him."

"hes a cutie, looks just like a Romeo."

"MOM! God, you sound more like a best friend than a mom."

"I say yall had sex, and hopefully not on my couch."

"MOM!!"

"I don't care if you are, who wouldn't want to bang that especially with a beautiful girl like you."

"I swear I think your loosing it."

"yeah, yeah, anyways I got a plan to get rid of Tyler. You in?"

"hell yes."

We sat in the kitchen as we went over the plan.

Romeos POV (yea im switching now):

Shes really something amazing. I never felt this way about any other girl. Hell im willing to give my whole world up just for her. Is this love? My body acts on its own as soon as im near her, like it calls out for her. I really need to get Tyler out of the picture and make her mine and all mine. I hate the thought of her kissing him or even being around him. From the moment she woke me up and I fell out my chair my whole world changed. Oh god she gave me such a high while we fucked, something no other girl did. Her body alone was intoxicating. I got home and walked in smiling because for once I was happy.

"where the fuck you been boy?"

"out."

"what the fuck you smiling at, ill knock that smirk off your damn face. Where was you, you were suppose to pick Brianna up from school. No they called me and made me go get her!"