JP (model) living a double life *chapter 11*

****okay so heres the next chapter and plez if ur driving (jpearly) be safe and wait until ur parked to read it and im sorry for all those who were upset with the last chapter...anyways heres the next one and really i got 12 votes in like an hour wow wth lol anyways i got 50 fans....lovegirllllllllll is number 50 :) u mite get 2 more tonite if my kids stay asleep lol ^_^ so keep voting n commenting :)*******

JP POV:

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where my mom was making me breakfast.

"Sit and eat you look like a bag of bones, have you even been eating?"

"some."

"well sit and eat, no if ands buts about it."

I sat and she gave me a big plate of food as I picked at it.

"mom, Sams coming over today, is that okay? I mean hes my bestfriend and helped me through a lot while I was in Italy."

"yes that's fine. Have you talked to Romeo yet, im sure he wants to talk to you."

"no, I don't plan on it anytime soon."

Before she could say another word the door bell rang. I ran and opened the door. I jumped on Sam hugging him for dear life.

"okay, you can let go."

"sorry, I been gone so long, you know."

"yeah, hi Miss Angie."

"hi Sam."

"is it okay if I take JP out to eat, I mean she looks like a starving child, have you even been eating?"

"not really."

"yes, please do, she needs it. Go out bye."

We went out and got in his car.

"its still early so how about we go to the park for a bit and talk?"

"yeah, that's fine."

We pulled up to this little park and got out. I got on one swing and he got on the other.

"so how you been?"

"dead."

"har har. So why you so down, come on your home and your best friends right here."

"I had a son then I lost him."

"what?!"

"I gave birth at 6 and a half months. Romeo J.R., and he died in my arms."

"JP, damn I mean I didn't even know you could get pregnant. I remember you saying in health that you were on birth control."

"yeah well I was taking antibiotics for my sinus infection so it voided the effect of them. I mean Sam how could anyone live threw that, threw watching their child take its last breath?"

"you held him?"

"yeah, do you want to see him?"

"yeah..let me see."

I showed him the pictures.

"does he know?"

"no, I don't know how to tell him."

"just say it."

"I will sooner or later, I mean I don't even know if hes with someone or anything."

"hes back to his old self. Stealing cars and what not."

"good for him, hes living it out while im here dying on the inside."

"I think he is too."

"okay enough, I don't want to talk about him, please."