JP (model) living a double life *chapter 4*

*****merry xmas all and 4 votes next chapter :) hope u like this i made it a lil long seein as im not havin a good xmas:( k so read and votes and do u want others pov or just hers???*******

"Hey JP!"

We broke apart and I looked for the person calling my name. April, shit not good.

"Um hey, give me a minute I'll be there okay?"

"Jean said to give you the shots from Monday. Normally your mom would get the copies but she's not here."

Shit I am so busted.

"Thanks, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, we'll see you on Tuesday, 4am okay? Don't worry I know its early but with the sun coming up and all you're going to looks so beautiful."

"Ok, bye."

I tried to shoo her off before she said more but it was too late. Damn them! She laughed and walked off. I turned and looked at Romeo who was confused.

"Who's that? And what's that?"

He took the envelope out my hand and pulled out the pictures. Shit he saw me that day.

"That's April and my pictures."

"Can I have one?"

"Sure, I mean wait you knew!"

"Of course, do I look that stupid? I just let you think I didn't, but I still liked you for you."

"Asshole."

"I know so is that why you're down here again?"

"Yeah, they got me jumping at every call. Look can you please not tell anyone? I really just don't want people making a big deal out of it."

"That's cool; I can keep your secret. So since you're my girl and all what do you say about leaving that loser?"

"I can't, remember blackmail? I hate him so much, you have no idea."

"I can tell by the way you look at him. So I guess this is our little secret for now?"

"Yes, at lease to the people he talks to, but right now, it's just you and me so come here and finish what you started before April came up."

He kissed me so passionately, pushing me up to my car. I didn't want the kiss to end, it was intoxicating. He pulled away but held onto my sides. I'm so glad he did because if he didn't I would have fell.

"I should really get back to work, but these pictures are mine. You're too damn hot to not want."

"Yeah yeah. Don't be going around bragging."

"I won't baby, here put your number in my phone and ill put mine in yours."

"Okay."

He handed me his iphone 3g and I gave him my droid phone. I put my number under "<3JP" and handed it back to him. He smiled at my little signature thing and gave me a kiss as he walked off. I looked in my phone for his number. It was under "FALLING 4 u" I laughed at that, seeing as the first time I met him I made him fall out his chair. I got in my car and drove home. I got a text n my way home, it was Tyler.

'Come over'

'No'

'Why'

'I'm not playing with u Tyler, I'm tired'

'Fine ill cum there'

'No'

'Stop being a bitch'