Jack Johnson: Cuddles.

JACK JOHNSON:

"JJ!" I said jumping on his back, Jack’s bed moved, he grumbled placing the pillow over his head. "Go away." He mumbled, his sleepy voice was the cutest thing. I rolled my eyes laying on Jack’s back wrapping my hands around him. I placed a soft kiss on his back smiling, I missed my boyfriend way to much, this was his first day home and I couldn’t wait any longer I just needed to be next to him. I placed another kiss on his back moving up to his head, I pecked his head poking the side of his cheek, Jack didn’t move an inch. I laughed leaning my head towards his, I placed a soft kiss on his eyelids, his eyes fluttered opened, he smiled at me moving his face up so our lips were touching. I kissed his lips, missing the way they felt on mine. "Hi." I said once we pulled away Jack didn’t say anything he just reconnected our lips together, he rolled over taking me with him. He placed a kiss on my forehead intertwining our fingers together. "I missed you." I snuggled into his chest inhaling his scent, "I missed you so much more." Jack ran his free hand through my hair, I sighed closing my eyes. It felt so good to be back in his arms. "How long has it been?" I mumbled, "To long." He said kissing the top of my head. Jack pulled the covers over us, his finger tips trailed up and down my side going in circular motion once he reached my hip bones. I kissed his arm as Jack pulled me closer to his chest. "I just want to hold you before I have to leave again, I don’t want to do anything but just hold you." He said nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, he placed a soft kiss on my neck his long eyelashes grazing my skin, I closed my eyes placing our connected hands on my stomach. "I love you." He mumbled against my neck, "I love you so much more." I replied I will never get tired of hearing those three words.