Shawn Mendes: Shooting star.

S H A W N M E N D E S:

I sighed in content, pulling the sleeves of my boyfriends sweatshirt down. 
I smiled as he fingers handled the guitar so perfectly, his voice filled my ears giving me goosebumps.
It was nothing new, every time Shawn opened that beautiful mouth of his I fell in love all over again. 
The fire struck his face in the most perfect ways showing off how truly handsome my boyfriend is.
I was pretty damn lucky to be able to call him mine. 
I closed my eyes letting the sound of his voice fill my ears taking me to a place I never wanted to leave. 
Shawn was everything I wanted, everything I dreamed of. 
He was the whole package, and the most amazing guy I’ve ever met.
Ask me a year ago what I would say if you told me I was going to date Shawn Mendes, I would say you’re absolutely nuts. But now.. I couldn’t imagine my life without him.
I will always be thankful for the day he decided to spill his steaming hot coffee down my shirt. 
We laugh about it until this day, we laughed about it when it happened.
It was fate, well that’s what Shawn calls it. 
“Babe?”
“Y/N?”
“Huh?” I said coming back down to earth.
“Did you like it?”
“Oh yeah I loved it.” I said smiling at him.
“You zoned out again didn’t you?”
“Yeah, a little bit.” I admitted.
Shawn laughed pulling me into his arms.
“How did I get so lucky?” He mumbled running his fingers through my hair.
“I should be asking that question.” I said smiling.
“It feels good to have you in my arms.”
“It feels good to be here, it feels right.” I said snuggling deeper into Shawn’s hold.
It’s hard not being able to see Shawn whenever I would like to, but we make it.
“If I could I would stay like this forever.”
“I wouldn’t mind that.” I said inhaling his scent. 
Shawn started humming my favorite song in the world, “Treasure - Bruno Mars.” 
I leaned up pecking his lips, he smiled at me leaning down catching my lips with his. 
My hand found the side of his face deepening the kiss.
“I love you Y/N”
“I love you too Shawn.” 
“Forever and a day.” He mumbled tightening his grip around me.
He was my shooting star.