Nash Grier: It's all out of love.

N A S H  G R I E R:

"How about no?" I said crossing my arms over my chest. "You are the most difficult human being I’ve ever came in contact with." Nash said rolling his eyes, setting up the camera. "Well you happen to be involved with this very difficult person." I said adding quotation marks with my index and middle fingers. Nash gave me a pointed look before turning his attention back on whatever he was doing. "It’s one YouTube video, it isn’t going to kill you Y/N." Nash said getting up and adjusting the tripod. "It just might." I said sitting down on Nash’s bed. "And stop stealing Skylynn’s sheets." I said rolling my eyes at Skylynn’s horse sheets on Nash’s bed. "You mad?" Nash spoke clicking his tongue, "Or nah?" I rolled my eyes falling backwards onto his bed. Nash sat at the end of his bed, smacking my thigh. "Get up." I shoved him with my foot before sitting up. Nash rubbed his back while glaring at me, I smiled planting a quick kiss on his cheek. He started the camera and I sat straighter putting my hands between my legs. "Hey guys! It’s me! did you miss me? I knew you did, I missed you guys too probably more than you missed me." Nash spoke into the camera, "Today I am here with my headache Y/N." I glared at him Nash smiled at me before looking back into the camera. "And we’re going to do the boyfriend, girlfriend tag!" Nash cheered unplugging his phone from the charger. "Alright! First question, when and where did we meet?" "This is actually a funny story, Y/N and I met at a beach, I hit her in the face with a volley ball. I’m not really sure what she saw in a guy who hit her in the face with a volley ball, but here we are today, happily NOT after." Nash said blowing a kissy face my way. I rolled my eyes snatching the phone from his hand. "Second question, I said scrolling through the tweets, when and where was our first kiss?" I laughed remembering mine and Nash’s first kiss, "Our first kiss was at the end of our tenth date and it was horrible, Nash bobbed when I weaved and ended up smacking me right in the nose, poor guy ran off my steps so fast he almost tripped." I said laughing out loud. Nash looked at me with his mouth dropped, "Babe, you said we would never bring that up again." "It was a question." I simply replied shrugging handing the phone back to Nash. "How long have we been together?" Nash read out loud, "Unfortunately, Y/N and I have been together for a dreadful year." Nash said smirking, I gasped hitting his shoulder, "This has been the best year of your life." I said sticking my tongue out at him. "Yeah, sure babe." Nash said shrugging it off, I grabbed the phone scrolling through the questions. "Tell us an embarrassing moment that happened to Nash." I smirked sitting criss cross apple sauce, "Oo! this is a good one. Okay, one time Nash and I were at my family reunion Nash was so nervous it was the cutest thing actually," I said pinching Nash’s cheeks. Nash gave me the death glare, I ignored him and continued on with my story. "He was really nervous about meeting my dad, because I was daddy’s girl, you know how that goes." I said waving my hands in the air. "Anyways, my little cousin happened to run into Nash spilling water all over the front of Nash’s pants, and not even two minutes after my dad walks up to us busted out laughing, he looked at Nash and said, “Are you that afraid of me that you pissed yourself?” Nash was so embarrassed he didn’t talk to me for two days.” I said laughing, I looked over at Nash who was red in the face. “It’s okay babe, my dad loves you now.” I said kissing his cheek. “Alright, now that you’ve embarrassed me in front of my fans, it’s my turn.” Nash said grabbing the phone out of my hands. “What’s your favorite thing about Y/N?” Nash read out loud. “Even though she’s the biggest pain in my ass, I love everything about her.  I love the way she smiles, I love her dorky laugh, she keeps me grounded, we all know I can get big headed, she’s always the one to deflate the air in my head.” Nash said laughing. I looked at him in awe. “I’m pretty damn lucky, even if she’s the biggest headache.” Nash said looking over at me, I grinned pecking his lips quickly. “I love you, my little gum drop.” Nash groaned shaking his head, “I love you too, babe.” “Well that looks like all the time we have today, because I owe Y/N ice cream, I lost a bet.” Nash said rolling his eyes, “Thank you so much for watching, I love you guys, thank you to my annoying girlfriend for doing this video with me, I’ll see you next week!” Nash spoke into the camera. “Annoying?” I questioned raising an eyebrow at him. “Sounds about right.” Nash replied placing his hand over the camera. I flicked him in his forehead laughing at his facial expression, Nash quickly stopped the camera tackling me to the bed. Nash hovered over me his fingers grazing my side. “You’re a pain in my ass.” “You love it.” I replied running my finger down his lip. “I love you.” He mumbled against my finger. “That too.” I said laughing while Nash began kissing my entire face.