Cameron Dallas: Surprise!

CAMERON DALLAS:

I groaned rolling over onto my back, hotel beds were not for me. I let out a sigh spreading out on the bed. My phone began ringing, I reached for it sliding over the lock, “Hey babe!”  I smiled at the sound of Cam’s voice, “Hi Cam.” I said sitting up and running a hand through my hair. “How’d you sleep?” “Like a baby!” I lied, I rolled out of bed stretching I placed the phone between my ear and shoulder blade digging in my suitcase. “I miss you.” He whined into the phone, I rolled my eyes pulling out a pair of white high waisted shorts and a floral tube top. “I miss you too babe.” I said walking towards the bathroom. “Hey babe, do you know what today is?” Cam asked, “It’s May 10th. silly.” It was mine and Cam’s one year anniversary he thinks I forgot, but when in reality I flew to Nashville last night to surprise him. “Hey babe. I have to go, I’ll call you later okay?” I said turning the nozzle to the shower one. “Right, yeah okay, I love you.” “I love you too.” I said hanging up the phone. Gilinsky and JJ are the only ones who know I’m here, after all they are the ones who helped me plan it. 

Gilinsky: Cam’s on stage, I’ll see you in ten.

JJ snuck me backstage, I held my finger to my lips at the rest of the boys who were gawking at me, I heard Cameron’s voice instantly feeling my heart rate increase. “Come out in ten.” JJ said running towards the stage, I counted in my head to ten before walking out, confused faces and loud screams surrounded me, I snuck up behind Cameron wrapping my arms around his waist. Cameron turned around thinking it was a fan, his eyes widened and the biggest smile found his face, he scooped me up in his arms twirling me around. “What!” He said pulling away and looking at me, “Surprise!” I said throwing my hands in the air, “Happy one year babe!” Cameron connected our lips together, his hands cupped my cheeks my hands wrapped around his waist, “I missed you so much, I’m so glad you’re here!” He said grabbing me for a hug again. I smiled up at him as he intertwined our fingers together keeping me close to him almost as if I was going to leave. “Hey,” He said nudging me, “What?” “I love you.” He said kissing my temple, “I love you too.” I said smiling.