Cameron Dallas: Birthday Princess.

I had such a hard time picking one of the boys for this imagine because they all fitted this imagine so perfectly. Now I have to make more like this because I just got major feels hahaha.

C A M E R O N  D A L L A S:

It was Y/N’s birthday today, but unfortunately my baby was sick in bed with the flu. 
Y/N’s told me numerous of times not to come over because she didn’t want me to get sick, but did I listen? Nope. 
I picked up her favorite soup from her favorite restaurant with vernors and every Disney movie I could find. 
I tip toed up the stairs to her room, juggling everything in my hand. 
“Babe?” I said poking my head through the door. There she was sound asleep in my sweatshirt.
I opened her door, shutting it quietly behind me. I sat the movies on her TV stand, and her soup next to her bed. I crawled into bed with her pulling her into my arms and planting a kiss on her forehead.
“I told you not to come Cam.”
She said pulling my sweatshirt over her beautiful face.
“What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let my princess have a boring birthday?”
“A good one because I told you stay home. Cam what if you get sick?” She said opening her eyes looking at me.
“It’s a risk I’m willing to take.” I said kissing her over heated forehead.
“Babe you’re burning up.” I said pulling the comforters off her body.
“But babe, I’m so cold.” 
“Y/N?”
“Hm?” 
“How many layers of clothes do you have on?” 
“Four sweat shirts and five pairs of sweatpants.” She said smiling at me.
I started laughing helping her sit up, “babe we have to get some of these clothes off you before you over heat yourself.” 
“Mm, okay.” She mumbled falling into my arms.
I helped her out of her layers of clothes until she was back to her normal size.
“Cam, it’s so cold.” She mumbled falling into my hold.
“And that’s why I’m here baby.” I said wrapping my arms around her fragile body.
She sniffled pushing herself further into my chest.
“What did you bring?” She said looking over at the bag full of surprises I brought for her.
“Every Disney movie I could find, soup, vernors and a birthday gift for my birthday girl.” I said untangling her from my arms so I could put the first movie in.
“Which one, Cinderella or Little Mermaid?” I said holding the two discs up.
“Little mermaid.” Y/N cheered wrapping herself in her blanket.
I handed her her soup, pulling her between my legs, she leaned her head back on my chest sighing in content.
“I must say, I’m glad you’re here Cam. I was starting to miss you.” She said turning around and smiling at me. I kissed her cheek pressing play on the remote, she snuggled closer to my chest as I tightened my hands around her waist kissing the top of her head.
“Aw I love this movie!” She cheered setting her empty bowl of soup on her nightstand. 
“I have a surprise for you.” I whispered in her ear, I let go of her reaching into my pants pocket.
I handed her a little black box.
“Open it.” I said leaning my head on her shoulder.
She opened the box, and instantly started crying.
“Oh Cam.” She said looking down at the promise ring I bought her.
“This is just a reminder of how much I love you. So when I’m not here to tell you, you can look down at your hand and remember, because I’ll always be here, and I’ll always love you.” I said kissing her shoulder.
I watched as she slipped the ring on her finger, she stared at for a while.
“I love it, thank you.” She said kissing my cheek.
I kissed her lips and she gasped laughing “Cameron! You’re going to get sick.” She said hitting my arm.
“You’re worth it.” I said kissing her forehead.
“Happy birthday Y/N”
“I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday”
” I love you.” She said turning around snuggling into my chest.
I interlocked our fingers together, blessed to have Y/N in my life.
“I love you too Princess, always and forever.