Carter Reynolds: What it looks like, what really happened.

C A R T E R R E Y N O L D S:

I sprawled out on the bed feeling the empty space that Carter’s body once took up.
I was alert that Carter was no longer in bed, I sat up moving my hair out of my face and rubbing my eyes.
I crawled out of bed, to tired to search for pants, I prayed that Carter’s family were asleep by now and they didn’t see me in just Carter’s shirt and my Spider-Man underwear. 
I tiptoed down the hall way, to the computer room were I’m one hundred percent Carter would be.
I peeked around the door coming into view with a smiling Carter.
“Babe, what are you doing?” I said leaning against the door frame.
Carter looked over at me then back at the computer.
“Guys, my girlfriend found me.” Carter said laughing signaling me to come in.
I walked further into the room sitting in the chair behind Carter. 
“It’s 3:30 in the morning babe, come to bed.” I muttered wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his shoulder blade.
Carter leaned his head against mine,
“Say hi to my fans babe.” Carter said smiling.
“Hi guys!” I said waving and smiling.
“I’m pretty sure you guys just witnessed my Spider-man underwear I sincerely apologize.” I said my cheeks flushing a deep shade of red.
“Aw babe, those are cute!” Carter said laughing.
I smacked his arm leaning my head on his back.
I listened to Carter answer questions about us, his voice was like music to my ears putting me to sleep.
“Y/N and I have been together for five months.”
“Her favorite color is lime green.” 
“Her favorite animal is a lion, every time I take her to the zoo that’s the first place she drags me too.” Carter said laughing, his laugh vibrated against the side of my head, I couldn’t help but smile and plant a small kiss on his back. 
I could hear the smile in Carter’s voice as he answered another question.
“My favorite thing about Y/N would be how down to earth she is, she keeps me level headed.” Carter said.
“The thing I dislike the most about Y/N would be…” Carter paused for a moment before answering the question again. “Nothing, I love everything about her.”
“When did this turn into a boyfriend, girlfriend tag?!” Carter said laughing. His laugh woke me up, I fluttered my eyelids opened smiling at my adorable boyfriend.
“Yes, Y/N and I will do a boyfriend, girlfriend tag soon. But I think Y/N fell asleep on my back, I can feel her drooling on me.”
“I am so not drooling!” I spoke against his back.
“She’s drooling guys.” I rolled my eyes too tired to argue with him.
“I love you guys so much, thank you for watching! I’m going to put my sleeping beauty to bed. Goodnight guys!” Carter said ending the YouNow.
“Come on babe.” Carter said standing up and helping me up.
“And here I was worried that your family was going to see my underwear half of the world just seen them.” I muttered, Carter laughed pulling me into his body as we walked down the hallway towards his room, he placed soft kisses at the nape of my neck he smiled against my neck, “By tomorrow they won’t even be talking about your Spider-man underwear they’ll be talking about how I was shirtless and how you came walking in, in one of my shirts.” He said turning around so he was facing me, he winked at me pulling me down on to the bed with him.
“that’s not any better!” I groaned putting my face in the crook of his neck.
“I can’t wait to see these tweets and hashtags tomorrow.” Carter said placing his hands under my shirt and running his hands up and down my back.
“I hate you.”
“I love you too”
“Fuck off.”
“Fuck me.”
“Never happening.”
“Don’t lie babe, it already happened.” Carter said laughing.
“You make it sound like we did the dirty.”
“A guy can dream.” I know he was winking at me.
“Goodnight Carter.” I mumbled turning over on my side.
Carter laughed, pulling me into his body spooning me.
“Goodnight babe.” He said planting a kiss on the back of my head.
I intertwined our fingers together placing them on my stomach.
I can name a thousand reasons why I would never want to leave this position.