Jack Johnson: Promises.

J A C K J O H N S O N:

"Babe?" Jack said sticking his head through my door.
“Hi.” I said smiling at him. 
Jack walked in shutting the door behind him quietly. He crawled into bed next to me pulling me into his arms.
“I missed you.”
“I missed you too.” I said kissing his arm.
“Tell me all about it.” I said looking up at him.
“It’s amazing babe, it’s an amazing feeling I love seeing the smiles on their faces. It’s like I can do the littlest thing maybe shoot them a smile or notice them on twitter and they freak, it’s a really good feeling I love going to Magcon and putting on a show, this is for them I do it for them.” He said smiling at me kissing my forehead.
“Good, I’m glad. That sounds amazing.” I said pecking his cheek resuming my position on his chest.
“Wanna know the worst part about it?”
“Shoot?”
“I have to be away from you, and I can’t help but miss you more and more each day.”
“Aw babe, I’ll always be here. I’m not going anywhere I promise. I’ll be right here when you come home, probably in this position too.” I said laughing interlocking our fingers together.
“It scares me.”
“What does?” I said playing with his fingers.
“The possibility that I’ll come home and you won’t be here anymore.” 
I stopped playing with his fingers and sat up so I was face to face with Jack.
“You don’t think it scares me too? The constant thought of you leaving me for someone better, for someone who deserves you.” I said looking away.
I always had that thought in my mind, no matter how many times I pushed it in the back of my mind it pops back up.
“Let’s make a promise to each other right now.” Jack said pulling my face towards his.
“We promise each other that no matter what we’ll always find a way back to each other.”
“I promise.” 
“I love you Y/N.”
“I love you.” I said as he kissed my forehead.
Jack never breaks his promises.