Sammy Wilk: My body on your body.

S A M M Y W I L K:

I smirked at myself in the mirror smoothing down my dress and slipping on my heels. “Come on Y/N!” my best friend screamed at me from the down the stairs. “Coming!” I yelled back checking my appearance in the mirror one last time. 

The party was in full swing by the time we arrived, the music bolted through my body sending my body into a frenzy. This was the hottest party of the year, My boy Gilinsky always knew how to throw a kick ass party. I walked into the house the instant smell of marijuana and alcohol surrounding me. I was home. I locked arms with my best friend pushing our way through the crowd of people. I spotted Gilinsky at the beer pong table along with JJ and Sammy. I licked my lips checking out Sammy, that boy made me feel things I never thought I could feel. I made my way over towards the table, kissing Jack’s cheek. “Y/N!” he screamed pulling me into his side planting a sloppy kiss on my forehead. I could smell the alcohol and weed seeping out of his pores, my favorite smell. I made my rounds saving Sammy for last, I quickly pecked JJ’s cheek making sure Sammy didn’t leave my view. I walked up to smiling wide at him. “My boy Sammy!” I said throwing my arms around his neck, Sammy froze not reacting to my touch right away finally he wrapped his arms around me giving me an actual hug, I pulled back kissing him on the cheek letting it linger, I smiled satisfied as Sammy’s cheeks began turning red. He was so shy it was cute. I pinched his cheeks winking at him before following Jacks’ into the kitchen. I leaned against the counter while JJ made me a drink I shook my head laughing at Gilinsky’s drunk dancing, I loved my best friend I really did but I was not going to be around when he woke up tomorrow morning that hangover was going to be crucial. “Thanks.” I said taking the cup out of JJ’s hand and placing it to my lips the drink ran down my throat smooth I moaned in delight missing this taste, missing everything. “Open wide.” Gilinsky said shot gunning me, I inhaled the smoke holding it for a few seconds before I french inhaled. I caught Sammy out of the corner of my eye looking at me, I took another sip before holding my cup in my hand and nudging JJ. “What’s up with Sammy?” I said nodding my head towards the game room where Sammy was throwing the ball into the cup. I watched his muscles flew wanting to feel them. JJ looked at me and shrugged before passing me the blunt, I winked at him walking towards Sammy. “Hi babe.” I said smiling standing next to him. Sammy threw the ball I watched as it landed into the cup. “Hey Y/N.” he said quietly, I placed the blunt in my mouth inhaling quickly placing my lips on Sammy’s blowing the smoke into his mouth, I pulled away watching as the smoke left his lips and float into the air. I could visibly see Sammy’s muscles relax meaning he was calm. Sammy tucked his hands in his pockets looking down at me. “Dance with me?” I motioned towards Jack’s living room that was made into a dance floor. I didn’t give him the chance to answer before pulling him towards the floor, I placed his hands on my hips our bodies moving in rhythm, I threw my hands over my head smiling and swaying my hips to the beat. Sammy’s hands moved down to the inside of my thighs, our bodies becoming sweaty moving together in sync. I turned around running my finger down his chest, “You’re always so quiet around me, why?” I said looking up at him, I watched as he gulped his adam’s apple bobbing I placed my lips on his adam’s apple. Sammy froze his eyes never leaving mine his eyes held a look of lust and desire and before I know his lips were on mine, our tongues playing war, his hands wrapped tight around my waist and my hands tangled in his hair. I didn’t ignore the butterflies releasing themselves from the cage in my stomach. Sammy pulled away his forehead on mine. “You don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to do that.” He said licking his lips, “Don’t wait so long, next time.” I said pulling his face towards mine locking our lips together.