Matt Espinosa: positivity.

M A T T E S P I N O S A:

"Babe?" I said opening Matt's door letting myself in.

There he was my boyfriend looking defeated and helpless.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I said shutting the door behind me.

I crawled into bed next time him, tapping his shoulder he jumped at my presence.

"Matt, what's wrong?" I said again, moving his hair from his forehead.

Matt fell into my chest, I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tight.

"I don't understand Y/N, I don't understand what I do so wrong." He mumbled into my shirt.

"You don't do anything wrong baby, nothing at all." I said rubbing his back.

"It's getting to me Y/N, I can feel it. I can't handle all of this by myself."

"Matt you're never alone, ever."

Matt's been getting a lot of hate lately on twitter, he ignores it as much as he can but I just think it's starting to catch up to him finally.

"Not everyone's going to like you, I mean look at you, you're still in high school traveling the world. Anyone would kill to have a job like yours."

"Ignore all the negativity you get, and just look at all of the positive. Not everyone is going to see the good you do, or how many lives you impacted anything they can find to hate on you for they'll do it. I just wish people would stop trying to find something to hate on you for and look at all of the positive things you do on a daily basis."

"Look at me." I said pushing Matt's chest so he would look at me.

"You don't have to do any of this, but you do. These YouTube videos every week, the vines and Magcon you could end it all right now. But you won't why? Because everything you do, you do it for your fans."

"Matt, you have people who love and adore you. Your fans? They love the hell out of you. You are what keeps them motivated. These haters? They're just making you more famous by the second. Babe you're so much better than this, please smile your fans want to see you smile, I want to see you smile. I miss your smile." I said lifting his lips up with my index fingers.

I laughed at Matt's face, Matt removed my hands from his face cracking a smile.

"There's the smile I love." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you." Matt said pulling me into his arms.

"I love you." I replied wrapping my arms around his body.