Chapter 16- It's Always Hard Keeping My Boyfriends

Btw- Neil is played by Max Schneider. HE'S SO CUTE. Not as cute as Cody though, obviously ;p

-Sky xo

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mine!" Alli snapped at me, grabbing the floral tank top from my hands. We were having our second day of "Closet Rape" at my house, Alli and I fighting over all of my cute clothes which I wanted to keep and she wanted for herself.

"No Alli I'm keeping it! Hands OFF!!" I replied, tugging hard at the thin shirt. It slowly tore and Alli and I could both hear a rip. She shot her eyes at me and gave me a strong glare.

"I'm not letting go!" She shouted, half laughing and taking two steps back, almost stepping on Mia who was whimpering.

"You two could just buy anoth-" Cody started, but Alli let go and sent me flying onto Cody's lap. Typical. I searched for the shirt and grabbed it off the floor where it had fallen, right next to the box of old pictures, which I have way too many of. I snatched the shirt and looked at Alli.

"HA! I keepey!" I laughed, hugging the shirt.

"God you two care about fashion more than I do." Cody smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist and locking his hands. I shot him a look and raised an eyebrow.

"Well that's just how girls are. We're kind of supposed to." I said, returning the smirk. Cody rolled his eyes and I smiled smug, looking at Alli.

"Cody, you probably are a girl. I wouldn't know. Sophia probably does!" Alli quickly said, putting her hands on her hips and looking at me. I rolled my eyes. 

"What's that supposed to mea- ALLI!" I said, swatting her with one of the flowered pillows next to me. "Being a perv won't get you anywhere in life, kiddo."

Alli smirked, opening her mouth to speak when the doorbell rang. That second, Mia jumped up out of her purple small dog bed and shot down the stairs, her long claws tapping and scraping on the ground. Mental note- take Mia to get her nails cut. The last time I did it I almost cut off her extremely small paw. I sighed, heaving myself up of Cody's lap and lazily shuffling down the stairs. I stepped onto the last step and almost slipped from the melted ice cream which still remained there from last night. Mia barked at the bottom of the closed door and I walked up to it, brushing my hand through my messy hair. Alli, Cody and I didn't even bother getting dressed. It was only about 9:00 A.M. and Cody doesn't have an interview for his new album until tomorrow. I sighed, pulling open the door and I was eaten alive by two strong arms wrapping around me almost chocking me to death.

"Umph, umph umph!" I muffled into the persons arm which wasn't letting go. I finally managed out of their grasp and squealed, hugging them again. "OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I yelled, jumping up and hugging Neil, Sal, Anna, Tori, Jason and Skyler all at once. I stepped back. Okay, Neil looked different. Thick, slightly curly dark brown hair, deep brown eyes and tan, olive skin. Although, everybody else seemed the same. Anna was wearing a collared shirt buttoned all the way up, as always, Skyler with her typical deep red lipstick which she was never not wearing, and Tori had her hair in a fishtail braid, wearing a striped Abercrombie tee and she smelled like banana nut bread, just like she always had. I gave Anna a smug smile. I hadn't talked to her in so long. I had only really been talking to Neil over the phone. I heard someone come down the stairs quickly. But it obviously wasn't Cody. Cody always falls at least once when going up or down my stairs. He never makes it to the top or bottom without slipping. 

"Hey guys! It's so great to see you." Nice act. My mom always hated my friends and they knew it. At least their parents weren't so strict! I mean, my family would never even imagine letting me and my friends go onto a plane alone at our age. My mom probably wouldn't even let me wear shorts as short as Anna's, and she didn't let me get my ears pierced until I was 15. Then my dad is an over protective bastard. I'm more than grateful that he accepts Cody. Then, Ryann... she's just Ryann. "I've set up two guest rooms for you guys. Girls in one, boys in the other." She smiled.