Chapter 9- Cophia...?

"Hey Cody do you know where Sophia we-" Alli came up to us kissing... again. "AHAHA YES COPHIA IS ON!" And Alli ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Cody pulled away and gave me a WTH look. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I heard Alli and Krista whispering outside the door, and attempted to listen but I just couldn't.

"Um, Cody what time is it?" I asked, rubbiung my head because I was extremely tired.

"Around 3:00 or 4:00 AM." Cody said, falling back against his bed, his head hitting the back making a thud. I yawned.

"I'm gonna go back to Alli and Krista and go to sleep. I'm so tired!" I said, yawning again.

"And leave me alone? Hell no!" Cody said, standing up and rubbing his head since he hit it. 

"Why can't you be a man?" I asked, laughing a little.

"Because I don't want to." Cody pouted. I laughed and rolled my eyes, taking his hand in mine.

"Fine. Come on." I went into the hall as Cody carried one of the flashlights he had gotten from the closet. I opened the door slowly to find Alli sitting on the carpet and Krista bitching about something to her.

"And just, I didn't want to hurt him but Cody was too-" Krista stopped her rant and looked up at us. "Ugh. Never mind, Alli. I'll tell you later." 

"Um, do you guys want to go to... sleep?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah. And why'd you bring Cody? So you guys can sleep together? Ya know, you could just go to his room and do it. Leave us alone." Krista bitched, falling against Alli's bed. Why is she acting like this... she never acts like this. 

"Krista, you don't have to be a bitch to my brother and his girlfrie-.... I meant, you don't have to be a bitch to Cody and Sophia." Alli said, correcting herself. She almost called me Cody's girlfriend... we kissed. Doesn't necessarily mean we have a relationship. I looked at Krista, who was trying her hardest not to look at me. She shot Alli a look and Alli returned it, giving her an evil, mad look. I could easily tell Alli wasn't happy with Krista. It was so awkward.

"Sophia do you want to sleep in here? You can or you can stay with Cody.... just no "funny business"!" I shot Alli a look as well and we laughed, although I could tell Krista refused to show any emotion.

"I guess, if Krista wants me to, I could stay with Cody..." I smirked, looking at Krista who just looked more pissed and Cody who was smiling. I laughed a little.

"Ok. G'night Angels and Gents! Or Angels And Angels, considering Cody isn't enough of a man to sleep alone tonight!" I laughed at Alli's little Cody reference, but still, Krista remained sprawled on the bed. So now I have to sleep with Cody. Not sexually... how wrong would that be?!!?!?!! I walked into Cody's room and jumped onto his dark grey couch.

"This is awkwarddd...." I laughed. 

"No kidding." Cody said, blowing out the candles and crawling into bed. I wasn't sure because my eyes were closed but I could hear him across the room.

"Why was Krista so bitchy? And why was she talking about you?" I asked Cody. He didn't respond. "Cody?" 

"What?" Cody asked. I could hear his covers and I sat up, my eyes closed and I rubbed my head again, from a headache. I opened them and Cody was on the other end of the couch, and I flinched a little and tucked up my knees bringing them up to my chest. He got there quick. Or maybe I'm just really, really drowsy. I repeated my question, and he just tilted his head to the side, moving closer to me. 

"That's just Krista for you." He said, staring into my eyes.

"But why was she so sweet last night?" I said as my eyes closed, but I forced them open. I was just too tired.