Our Favorite Mistake- Openning

"Krista? Krista?!" I yelled into the thick moonlit fog, Alli clenching my wrist, shaking. 

"Sophia?!" someone in the eerie fog called out.

"Krista?! Is that you?!!!?" Eliza yelled back.

"No." they said, slightly more calm. Australian accent. Cody. We kept walking until we saw their light outline in the fog. Jake, Cody and Campbell.

"Did you guys find her yet?" asked Alli, her voice shakey.

"No. We searched the whole field. She's not anywhere." said Jake, his voice sounding extremely serious.

"I tried calling her cell and home phone. Nothing. It went to voice mail." said Annalisa, trying to call Krista for the seventh time.

"What could have happened?" asked Cody, sarcastically. He knew 100% what happened. His arms gently grasped my waist, but I pulled myself out of his grip, worried about more than our relationship right now. He looked at Leila, who was standing next to me, shaking even more than Alli knowing this was pretty much her fault.

"Um, I'm scared. I'm going back." said Leila, turning around, leaves crunching under her feet. Alli grabbed her arm, her long, fake french nails digging into Leila's tan skin.

"Leila, you made her do it. And then you threatened her. You are the reason that she's gone. You are staying."