Chapter 13- Je T'aime

One tap, two tap, three tap. I slowly opened my eyes at the faint tapping sounds. Pitch black, everywhere but one small spot on my carpet where the moon light shined through my balcony door. Right across was Cody's, but his doors were wide open.  I jerked my let and shuffled into a more comfortable position. Mia came crawling out from under my covers and curled herself up behind my neck. My eyes shut, very slowly. I had no idea why I had woken up. I ignored the tapping. It was just one of those brief night things. Probably a tree branch. My eyes closed again, and there was another tap. Like little bullets hitting my door. I sat up in bed, not turning on the light. I remember crying. And just my usual throwing up. I had fallen asleep in Cody's arms. Just his comforting voice. But I didn't fall asleep in bed. I fell asleep in his lap on my couch. How I would remember, I have no clue. I felt hazy and dizzy. Then I noticed I wasn't wearing my extremely tight uncomfortable Ralph Lauren dress any more, but now I was wearing Cody's simple white polo that was underneath his suit last night and the spanks I had worn under my dress. This seems like a good time for a random tweet. I was already awake, so I guessed I'd be staying up now. I had changed my Twitter a few weeks ago and I finally got verified since I had been participating in modeling and acting events with Alli. I had also changed it to @SophiaMondelli. Simple.

@SophiaMondelli

#ThatAwkwardMoment When you could have sworn you fell asleep on the couch fully dressed and instead you wake up in your Pjs tucked in bed...

I put my phone on my side table and leaned back into my bed, staring at the ceiling. I popped my lips a few times. Just to break the silence. Then another tap. Harder this time. Coming from the balcony. I looked over at the door and through it. Moonlight hit the ground in small circles. I stood up and walked to the door and wind hit me instantly, making my room freezing cold. I stepped out onto the balcony, wrapping my thick fur blanket around me tighter. It was around the end of summer, although nights were still cold. I walked slowly, my bare feet touching the cold stone floor of the balcony. I went to the edge and leaned against the rail, just like Cody.

"Are you okay now?" Cody asked at a whisper. I nodded silently. As my head bobbed, I felt as if it was about to fall off. I was just feeling really drowsy and tired. I smiled, slightly out of the corner of my mouth. 

"Thanks Cody." I whispered back, almost mouthing it. I always know I can trust him. He's one of the only people I'll ever really trust. Just, there are things I know. Skyler, Anna, Tori, Jason, Neil, Sal. We have known each other since we were about 4. We all knew everything about each other. Secrets weren't accepted. We all knew- no matter how bad the secret, scary, dirty or whatever- we wouldn't tell a living soul. But our one rule was no telling just one person. We told all of each other everything. And everything was a lot. When you know some one for 12 years, you two build serious secrets. None of us told anyone a single thing. It was our promise. 

"Mind if I come over?" He asked me, scratching his head. I know him well enough to know he does that when something's awkward. It really was. Had he freaking undressed me and put me in bed... I was pretty sure he had unless mom or, in some strange case, my bitch sister Ryann did. That made things even more awkward. Or as Cody and I say- "Awks".  I stumbled back inside, tripping over my Coach tote on the floor and slamming into my bed. I grunted to myself and switched on the bright lamp beside my bed. It was almost like a glass bowl with a light in the center and on the outside it had rainbow colors of thin colored paper, making the light cast rainbow. Neil and I did it as an art project in seventh grade. It was, like, our whole grade and we both really worked hard on it and loved it. When I gave it to him and refused for me to take it, he just gave it to me as a thirteenth birthday present. He was really cute... just everything he did. He was my best guy friend. Bestest. Never more. I lazily jumped up, grabbing the remote from my dresser and flopping onto the bed, turning on the TV so it wouldn't be too silent when Cody came up. Awkwardness. I held my phone in hand, creeping on Instagram. It was still "ThatGirlAnna" because of Anna's old account, which I stole. I posted an old pic of Neil and I at his birthday party. Oh. My. God. Unforgettable night. Him and Chris planned to redo the movie "Project X". They succeeded. I have absolutely no time at all to describe that night. It was crazy. Madness. Well, the pic was just us. Before the drinks. When I first came and we were just playing around with whipped cream. I posted and tagged it-