Chapter 4- The show

So guys this is chapter 4!! Thanks for the comments! ENJOY my lil carrot babies <3

chapter 4

Skky's POV

The show had just started! The pressenters jogged and there was a roar of the audience. I swear Chardlotte screamed the loudest when Richard came on stage. "Welcome to Friday Download." Beamed Goergia. "Your instant download to the week ahead." said Ceal cheerfully. "This week is an EPIC week because not only do I pick someone from the audience to dance woth me on stage, but also we hve got the most FABLOUIS boy-band. GIVE IT UP FOR ONE DIRECTION!!" Yelled Aidan and with that 5 of the most handsome and not to mention FIT boys to walk on the face of this fucked up Earth ran on  stage. I screamed my lungs out and so did the other girls. I could of sworn that Niall Horran just winked at Scarlette!! Anyways...I'll ask about that later. Let the Most AWSOME SHOW BEGIN!!

**Dance Download**

I wonder who Aidan's gonna pick? I do'nt know, but I just hope it aint me! It's not that I can't dance because I can...I just don't want to make a fool out of myself by saying something stupid. "Hello this is dance download.The part  of the show where I'll be teaching you an impressive move you can all show off to you'r friends. So today I'm gonna show you a small routine/move to Rita Ora "hot right now"". I LOVE THAT SONG!!. He started doing his AMAYZAYN dance moves as always. ater about 2 minutes of his dancing he called Richard up to the stage which made Charlotte scream her bloody lungs out .When he caught a glimpse of her he gave a small wink towards her direction. "And remember I said I'm going to pick someone from the audience to dance? nope I hav'nt forgotten" Aidan chuckled "Ive made my mind up.So can you with the blue leather jacket come up please? sorry I dont know you'r name!" He smiled. OH FUCK! WHY ME?! Ugh...who cares I'll just get it over and Hey! I'm Sky" I greeted him with handshake and hugged Richard since we've met before. "Hey that rhymed! Now thats swag!" laughed Richard. I let out a small ammount of laughter escape from my lips, "So today's move I'm going to be showing is called "body isolation" nothing too complicated. Very simple" Aidan cheered. "Nothing too complicated?!" Richard retorted in his sexy cockney accent. Me and Aidan started laughing. "Richard you'll manage. you always do! your Amayzayn!!" I encouraged him. he smiled and simply said "Thanks!". Aidan went through the dance move in steps, and to be honest it wasn't so hard at all! Richard was doing realy well but he found it a bit hard to stick his chest out and often let out monkey screams which made me laugh alot. "Alright so we're gonna do the move to the music I want all of you's lot to join in. Especially you girls at the front!" He pointed toward my sister and my best friends. They let out a Girly giggle when he winked at Paige. I had the urge to role my eyes at them but I suddely remembered that I was going to filmed on TV . "Ready Sky?" Asked Aidan. "Ready!" I beamed. "Ready Richard?" Richard hesitated for a moment but then I heard a few shout outs saying "YOU CAN DO IT RICHARD!!". He gave in and said "Yeah ready". The music started playing loudly and we started dancing. I really enjoyed it and the lads were hilarious!! Ive made new freinds and that was great! "So as you see practice makes perfect. Well done to Richard and Sky.And that's Dance download complete." Aidan concluded.

**END OF DANCE DOWNLOAD**

After dance download was TV download, games download, style download, weekened download and then the show was concluded with sing download. "This week it's Carly Rae Japson 'call me maybe' the lyrics are on the screen so lets get singing!" Smiled Dionne. I loved this song! I always sing it in the shower. the music started and we were singing in harmony. It was an AMAYZAYN show! the show was finished and all the cast conluded it with "thats Friday Download complete!" Great! we can see them Backstage!!!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!

Hi guys! the next upload is probably tomorrow..I won't be able to Upload on Saturday because I'm going ALTON TOWERS!!!! AAAH CAN'T WAIT! Don't forget to vote  comment and Fan! xxxx