T

Timetable ~ thereekofgleek

Kurt blinked blearily, fighting against the urge to rub his eyes. Rubbing your eyes only made the sting worse. He heard the laughter of his tormentor gradually get quieter as, Kurt assumed, he walked away.

Shuddering, Kurt reached around blindly in his locker until he found what felt like his spare change of clothes. He stuffed the clothes into his bag and walked to the girls' bathroom. With the amount of times he'd been there to clean himself up he knew the way off by heart and didn't need to see to find his way.

About 10 minutes later, Kurt walked out, his hair considerably less sticky and his new clothes not stained pink or dripping with slushie.

He cursed quietly when he realised he didn't have his timetable. Instead, he glanced at his watch, reading the time as 12:24 and assuming he had history. Great.

He walked to his class considerably faster than he normally would, hoping that Mrs. Halfacre would accept whatever excuse slipped out of his mouth as to why he was almost half an hour late.

However, when he arrived at the classroom, knocking on the door and walking in when the teacher said he could, it dawned on Kurt that he didn't actually have history.

He couldn't; these people weren't in his class.

"Yes, Kurt?" Kurt turned to the teacher, "Do you need something?"

"I, uh, no. I just- well, I lost my timetable and I- I thought this was the class I had." Kurt swallowed, trying to fight back his stuttering, he didn't need another excuse for Karofsky and his group of Neanderthals to make him go 'dumpster diving', as they liked to call it.

"Well?" The teacher raised an eyebrow, "What're you still doing here? Go to Mr. Figgins or something."

Kurt nodded slowly, turning around and opening and walking through the door.

"Yes, Blaine?" Mrs. Halfacre pointed at her student.

"I- can I- I mean- should I go help him? We're in a lot of the same classes so we might be able to- to- to work out what he has. Or- or I could help him look for his timetable. I'm sure his timetable is very important to him and a new one just wouldn't do, I'd hate to-"

"Yes, yes, okay, whatever." The teacher snapped, "Anything to get you to stop nattering on."

"Thank you." Blaine grinned, standing up and shouldering his satchel before rushing out of the room.

When he reached outside of the classroom, he realised he couldn't see Kurt so he began jogging in the direction of the headteacher's office.

When he turned the corner, he found Kurt walking slowly with his head down.

"Kurt!" Blaine called, running to catch up with the boy who stopped to look at him.

Kurt frowned at him for a while, as if trying to remember something before his face lit up, "Oh! Blaine. It's Blaine, right?"

"Yes, it's Blaine." He blushed, "I didn't know you knew my name."

Kurt shrugged, the both of them turning to continue walking slowly, "We're in a lot of the same classes."

"Yeah, but I- well, it doesn't matter."

"Why're you here?" Kurt asked, "Not that I don't appreciate the company."

Blaine laughed quietly, "I wanted to help you either figure out what you had now or help you find your timetable."

"That's nice of you." Kurt raised an eyebrow, "Why would you want to help me?"

Blaine gaped at him, "Why wouldn't I want to help you?"

Kurt rolled his eyes away, "Fine. Just do it quickly. Let's just get this over with."

Blaine nodded sadly, biting his lip and looking down at his feet. Maybe Kurt didn't like him.

"Well, are you gonna do it?" Kurt snapped.

"Why- why are you closing your eyes?"

"I don't exactly want it in my eyes, do I?"

"Don't want what in your eyes?"

Kurt groaned, "Just throw it at me already."

Realisation dawned on Blaine's face, "Oh! You think I'm going to throw a slushie at you?"

Kurt looked at him as if he was insane, "Uh, yes. Just do it now."

"Kurt." Blaine laughed, reaching a hand to touch his shoulder before thinking better of it and dropping his hand, "I'm not going to throw a slushie at you. I genuinely just want to help you."

Kurt's eyes opened slowly, staring at Blaine, "You're being serious?"

"Yes. Now, let's go find your timetable." Blaine grinned and grabbed Kurt's hand, dragging the boy down the hallways until they arrived at Kurt's locker.

"Ah, look." Blaine bent down to pick up the white timetable on the floor, turning around to hand it to Kurt with a broad grin.

Glancing back to the puddle of melted pink slushie, Blaine laughed, "Good thing it's laminated, hey?"

"Yeah." Kurt muttered distractedly, staring transfixed at Blaine, "How did you know where my locker was?"

Blaine's eyes widened and he opened his mouth and shut it closed before he finally spoke, "Its just- well, you- I- you- I guess, that maybe-"

"Blaine." Kurt laughed, "Just speak. Tell me the truth, I'm not gonna get mad at you. You're the first person not in glee club to be nice to me, like, ever."

"Okay." Blaine took a deep breath, "I sort of, maybe, kind of like you? As in; more than friends, as in; crushing hardcore on you, as in; wanting to be with you, as in; I need to shut up now, oh god."

"You ramble a lot, don't you?" Kurt smirked.

"Yeah, its a big problem."

"No, it's cute." Kurt grinned, watching the way Blaine blushed and looked away.

"I'm really sorry for-"

Blaine's sentence cut off when a warm hand slipped into his. The boy looked down to find Kurt's hand holding his tightly and he struggled to keep his blush from intensifying and failed, badly.

Blaine looked up at Kurt who was watching him curiously, "I didn't know anyone else was gay in this school.

Blaine nodded, looking down at their hands again before looking up, "Well, now you do."

Smiling softly, Kurt tugged on Blaine's hand and soon the both of them were strolling down the corridor before they reached Blaine's history classroom.

Kurt sighed, letting go of Blaine's hand and smiling at the boy who returned the action.

"Thanks for- for helping me find my timetable."

"Thanks for not hating me when I told you I have a crush on you."

Kurt laughed, leaning forward to kiss Blaine on the cheek, feeling the skin there heat up beneath his lips and, when Kurt pulled back, he found Blaine blushing a darker red than he'd ever seen.

And then Kurt turned around to walk away, turning back around to face Blaine as he walked backwards, "See you after class."

Blaine nodded dumbly, staring at his... boyfriend? Blaine shook his head, turning around to step into his classroom, apologising to his teacher before moving to sit at his desk. It didn't really matter if Kurt wasn't his boyfriend yet. What mattered was that they were at least friends and Kurt just kissed Blaine's cheek and Blaine didn't think he was ever washing his face again.

Aw. Lil fetus klaine beans. Sur c00t

Anyway. My aunty, cousin and granny arrived while I was in the middle of writing this so now I'm gonna go see them yeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyy

Hope you liked it thereekofgleek  Blaine was sort of like kind of adorable.