G

Guilty pleasures - secret-klainer

"Guilty pleasures!" Mr. Schue grinned after underlining the two words on the whiteboard.

"Guilty Pleasures?" Santana frowned, "Okay, I can think of about fifty things that pleasure me, but I'm not guilty about it."

Mr. Schue looked at the girl before choosing to ignore the comment, "Guilty pleasures, by definition are something, such as a film, television programme, or piece of music, that a person enjoys, despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard."

"Did he seriously memorise the dictionary definition?" Mike whispered to Tina.

"But, this week, to further gel as a group, we're all going to take turns singing either a song, singer or band we feel guilty for liking or even singing about something we're guilty about."

Blaine raised his hand, turning to Rachel who grinned and stood up, "Mr. Schue, I think the fact that I, being the only one in this group who actually wears gel, should get to perform first."

"Of course, Blaine. But don't you need to prepare first-"

"Mr. Schue, I was the one who suggested this week's assignment to you and I told Blaine of this." Rachel turned to grin at the choir teacher, "So, we're going to be performing together."

"And we'll be singing about something we feel guilty for liking, rather than being guilty of liking the song." Blaine added.

"We couldn't feel guilty of it if we tried, after all, we wrote it." Rachel flicked her hair back, Mr. Schue rolling his eyes and moving to sit down.

Blaine bounced on the heels of his feet as he pointed to the band to start playing.

As soon as the short beginning started, Blaine began dancing on the spot, moving his hands and feet around constantly whilst Rachel did the same, not that Blaine could even attempt to concentrate on what she was doing, not when he had so much more to think about.

It came into my dreams last night
A great, big man in red and white.
He told me that it's gonna be
A special year for you and me.

Blaine sang, reaching out his hands in the direction of his best friend who smiled and nodded to the beat.

Underneath the mistletoe
Hold me tight and kiss me slow.
The snow is high so come inside
I wanna hear you say to me!

Blaine clenched his jaw, it would take a lot more to make Kurt understand.

Suddenly Rachel ha sliced closer to him and they were singing the chorus together.

It's a very, very, merry, merry christmas.
Gonna party on 'til Santa grants my wishes.
Got my halo on I know what I want
It's who I'm with.
It's an extraordinary merry christmas!

Blaine laughed, spinning Rachel around in a circle before they both paused, looked at each other, glanced towards their friends and then turned together to face all of them.

It doesn't come as a surprise
Who's been naughty, who's been nice.
There's someone here for everyone
Another year has just begun.
Silent night, not inside
Slaybells ring until the light
Hearts explode, here we go
It's all like they're inside your eyes!

Blaine nodded to Rachel and the pair jumped forward, grabbing the arms of the first people they reached and dragging them out onto the floor, and soon enough they had the whole of the glee club stood on the floor, laughing and dancing around.