Y

Hooray for Christmas

Yes ~ Christie_19_books

"Welcome fellow gays and other people." Santana exclaimed, as she swung her front door open, coming face to face with the majority of the glee club.

"Nice to see you too, Santana." Rachel smiled.

"Okay, who's here and who's not?"

"Um, I think Lady Hummel and Gargler aren't here yet." Puck piped up, Finn nodding.

"There wasn't enough space in the cars so they went in Kurt's car." Finn added.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

When Kurt and Blaine had arrived, only 5 minutes late and looking slightly disheveled, everyone decided to ignore the obvious reasons behind their tardiness in the spirit of Christmas.

Everyone was sat around Santana's living room. Santana normally wasn't the one to host these glee club gatherings but she was the only one who had a parent-free house during the holidays, her parents gone on a last minute business trip they couldn't get out of.

So there they were, most squishing themselves together on the three couches and the remaining teens sitting on cushions on the floor.

"Okay, so here's how this game works." Santana clapped her hands, "I've hidden Christmas ornaments all around the house and on each ornament is a truth and a dare. We take it in turns to find an ornament and once we've found it we pick someone else to give the truth or dare to. Any questions?"

When no one asked a question, Santana stood up, walking towards the coffee table and ducking underneath it to grab a red bauble.

"That's not fair! You know where all of them are hidden!" Rachel cried.

Everyone ignored Rachel, watching Santana read a piece of paper that was stuck to the back.

"Okay, Frankenteen, truth or dare?"

Finn frowned at the name before answering, "Uh, truth."

"Okay, how exactly do you cope with Berry?"

Finn blushed, shrugging, "I don't know, I just do."

"I'll just assume it's because she's the only girl here who'll let you touch her lady parts more than once." Santana smirked, grinning at the gaping faces of her friends, "Your turn."

Finn shook his head in disbelief, getting up off the floor to walk around the house, eventually finding a snow globe on the kitchen counter and walking back to the living room.

"Okay, uh, Kurt; truth or dare?"

"Dare." Kurt grinned.

"Please pick truth." Finn pouted, Kurt shaking his head.

"Nope, I'm intrigued now."

"Fine, kiss the person on your left." Finn sighed, watching begrudgingly as Kurt happily leaned over and pecked his boyfriend on the lips.

"You got a problem with two guys kissing, Hudson?" Santana raised an eyebrow.

"No, he just hates watching me kiss Blaine. It makes him uncomfortable for some reason." Kurt laughed, Blaine chuckling as well.

"You're my little brother!"

"Anyway, it's my turn." Kurt grinned, standing up off the couch and walking around the tree, finding a miniature wooden snowman on the floor.

"Blaine, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Kurt's adams apple bobbed as he swallowed nervously, licking his lips as he stared down at the card, "Um do you-" he cleared his throat, "Do you love me?"

Blaine visibly blanched at the question, staring down at his hands which were folded in his lap.

The room remained silent for a while before Puck sighed loudly, "What's so bad about saying you love Kurt, Anderson? It's so obvious you do so why-"

"Shut up, Puck!" Tina hissed.

"They havent said that yet." Mercedes muttered.

Blaine nodded, "No, we haven't." He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck and glancing up to his boyfriend who was staring down at him, standing in front of him whilst still holding the wooden snowman in his hands.

"I- god, Kurt." Blaine sighed, squeezing his eyes shut, "Yes, I- yes, yes, of course I love you. I love you so much and I-"

Blaine's rambling was interrupted by a breathless Kurt, grinning from ear to ear, "I love you too."

Eyes springing open, Blaine stared up at his boyfriend with the best mixture of relief, adoration and love on his face that Kurt had ever seen.

Blaine stood up quickly, using both hands to cup Kurt's chin, pulling the boy closer towards him to press their lips firmly together.

Eventually they were forced to pull apart, not only by the catcalls and wolf whistles being thrown at them but also because of the fact that the kiss was more of a clash of teeth than a press of lips, as they couldn't fight down the massive smiles that lit up on both of their faces.

The game continued and laughter and friendship and the general Christmas cheer surrounded the small group of friends who, despite all their differences, were close as close could be.

Even the two boys, curled into each other in a small arm chair, who had opted out of the game, felt loved and included by their friends, laughing along with everyone.

Because at the end of the day, Christmas wasn't about the presents under the tree, it was about who was gathered around it.

Btw. I didn't come up with that last quote. I'm not that clever. That's just one of my favourite Christmas quotes

MERRY
CHRISTMAS
MY
BEAUTIFUL
KLAINERS

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW YOU OR WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE, IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU, ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH EACH OF YOU MEAN TO ME.

HAVE A FUCKING AMAZING DAY WHETHER YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS OR SOMETHING ELSE OR NOTHING AT ALL

JUST BE HAPPY BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AND HOLY SHIT YOU'RE ALIVE AND LIVING AND DOING WELL AND YOU'VE MADE IT TO ANOTHER DECEMBER 25th 👏👏👏

Anyway, I hope this was okey Christie_19_books
Idk what you were thinking but I don't think this is what you wanted when you requested this but I've already done a proposal chapter sooooo yep.

Merry Christmas

oh oh oH
Ho ho ho