E

"Ew!" ~ thereekofgleek

It's safe to say that today, December 5th, was a very "ew" sort of day for the Anderson-Hummel's.

It all started when Kurt and Blaine, wrapped up in each other and their own little world, completely missed the entrance of their son and daughter.

That is, until Tracy covered her eyes and yelled, "Ew!" at the sight of her papa kissing her dad messily as the head of the bed hit the wall.

Kurt screamed and rolled over to the side, pulling out of Blaine who gasped and let out a badly concealed "shit", which left Tracy to remove her hands from over her eyes to over her ears instead.

Sighing deeply, Kurt sat up and smiled down at his daughter, "Hi, sweetie. Can't sleep? You want to-"

Before he could finish his sentence, his daughter had run out of the room, slamming her door behind her when she reached her bedroom.

Kurt groaned and fell backwards onto his back where his husband smirked and crawled closer to run a hand up Kurt's arm.

Not even 2 minutes later, Kurt and Blaine lay on their bed, staring up at the ceiling with a pair of matching sated expressions on their face, each breathing heavily as they came down from their high. Blaine had just began moving to clean them up when Hepburn strolled into their room and jumped onto their bed.

The 5 year old announced that he couldn't sleep before lifting the covers up and crawling under. He lay there no more than 20 seconds before jumping up and looking at Blaine, "Daddy, your bed is all sticky. That's gross."

Blaine nodded solemnly, apologising to their son who shook his head and left the room, muttering to himself about how "ewie" his dads' bed was.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Later on, when the four of them had woken up at a reasonable hour and Kurt and Blaine had apologised to their children for the eventful morning, they all sat around the table, Kurt pottering around and making breakfast.

He poured milk into Hepburn's cereal and offered to pour the milk into Tracy's before she complained about the fact that her dad should know that she's old enough now to make her own cereal.

After apologising with a fond smile and an eye roll, which she returned, he passed the bottle of milk to his daughter and turned around to grab his toast.

"Ew!" Tracy yelled.

Kurt turned around and immediately closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, his daughter had just spilled all of the milk out of the bottle onto the table and it was beginning to drip onto her.

He opened his eyes to cast a hopeful glance to his husband only to find the man laughing loudly along with his son.

Kurt glared at the pair of them before rushing forward to help his daughter.

"Trace, why don't you move away from where the milk is dripping onto you, hmm?" After the girl had moved, Kurt began mopping up the milk off the table with a kitchen towel while his husband finally jumped up to go change their daughter's clothes.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Eventually, they all left the house with clean clothes and full stomachs. They stepped out of the front door and-

"Ew!" Both Hepburn and Tracy screamed, running back inside.

"What now?" Blaine laughed at his husband's face.

"Trace, Hep, what's the problem?" Kurt called, the two kids running back outside and standing behind Kurt's legs.

Hepburn looked up at his dad with big hazel eyes and pouted and Kurt was suddenly reminded of a certain raven-haired, hazel-eyed man, "Papa, the snow is all mushy."

Kurt glanced towards the culprit, rolling his eyes when he saw the two different sized footprints where his children had each gotten as far as one step in the snow before they'd ran away, screaming.

"It's fine, we all have boots on. See, I'll go first." Kurt stepped forward and his shoe sunk right down, the snow was deeper than it looked and some snow tipped over the top of his boot and inside, "Ew! Gross."

Blaine laughed loudly, picking Tracy up and jumping over the snow onto the sidewalk where grit had been placed. He did the same with Hepburn before running back to his husband and offering his hand.

With a huff, Kurt took the hand offered to him and they both jumped over the snow and onto the pavement.

Everything was going quite smoothly after that, if you don't count Kurt's boot that was now covered in dog poo.

They arrived at the park after going Christmas shopping and Kurt and Blaine sat on a bench and allowed their kids to play. The kids played for about 10 minutes before they were all suddenly hit with heavy rain.

"Ew! Ew! Ew! I'm all wet, dad." Tracy cried, lifting her coat hood up and running to cuddle under Blaine's arm who rolled his eyes at his drama queen of a daughter.

They decided to walk home then, the park wasn't far enough from their house to need to get a taxi.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

At exactly 9:30pm, both Hepburn and Tracy were asleep in their beds and Kurt and Blaine collapsed into their own.

Kurt whined and crawled into his husband's arms, muttering about how tomorrow better be less eventful. Blaine rolled his eyes, maybe his daughter wasn't the only drama queen in the family.

Yep. Ok. Lets just leave it at that before I scare myself more.

Merry 5th December thereekofgleek hope it wasn't too ewie