R

Ok so there's two words for this because I can't pick between them.

Rocketship - nerdgirl0416
Romeo - thereekofgleek

Blaine looked to the director, waiting for him to yell action.

And when he did, Blaine began, leaning  forward to take Kurt's hand in his, "If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine, the gentle sin is this: my lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

Kurt sighed, pulling his hand away and speaking in a higher-than-usual voice, "Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this, for saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss."

Blaine gasped and frowned, reciting his line, "Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?"

Kurt nodded, "Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer."

Blaine grinned, "O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."

Kurt shook his head, smiling back at Blaine, "Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake."

Blaine recited his line, wriggling his eyebrows before stopping abruptly when he was told not to, "Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take."

Blaine leaned forward, wrapping a hand around the back of Kurt's neck and pulling him closer to press their lips together, speaking when they parted, "Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged."

Kurt swallowed thickly, speaking breathlessly, "Then have my lips the sin that they have took."

Blaine gasped dramatically, a smirk on his lips as he spoke, "Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

This time Kurt also leaned in, the two boys meeting in the middle to share a gentle press of their lips.

Their director clapped loudly, "Very well done." He grinned, before pointing to Blaine, "But, you, Blaine, you need to watch your facial expressions. Romeo would not have smirked at Juliet or did that- that thing you did with your eyebrows."

"I thought this role was 'open to interpretation'." Blaine raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, but within reason, you're making Romeo come across as some sort of- some sort of sexual predator!" The director exclaimed.

"Well I apologise. No more flirting with my colleague, got it." Blaine saluted him, winking at Kurt who blushed, rolling his eyes away.

"You can go get changed now, we'll practise again tomorrow."

Kurt nodded, waving goodbye before walking off the stage in the direction of his dressing room.

He got changed into his everyday clothes and the second his stepped out of his room, Blaine had him against the wall, grinning at him.

"Blaine! What're you-"

Blaine leaned forward to connect their lips, Kurt's eyes widening in shock before they fell shut as he basically melted against Blaine, beginning to return the kiss.

Stepping back suddenly, Blaine nodded, whispering a thank you before skipping away.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

"You what?" Cooper shrieked, staring at his little brother who winced.

"Sorry, sorry. But it's true."

"It can't be true."

"But it is."

"You can't fall in love with your colleague when you're acting, Blaine!" Cooper yelled, "That's against the rules!"

"What rules?"

"The rules of- of- the rules of- just the rules of life, okay?" Cooper groaned, throwing his hands in the air.

They were silent for a while before Cooper spoke, "Okay, look. It's time you looked inside yourself and figured out what it is you really want."

Blaine didn't hesitate at all to scream, "I want Kurt Hummel!" he cleared his throat, adding, "And a rocket ship."

"A rocket ship?"

"A rocket ship." Blaine nodded.

"What do you need a rocket ship for?"

"To go to pig farts, of course!" Blaine cried exasperatedly, "You can't just go to pigfarts! It's on Mars. That's why I need a rocket ship."

"Blaine, are you high by any chance?"

"No." Blaine shook his head, "Not at all."

I'm done. I'm so fucking done. And I'm so fucking sorry. The next chapter is soulmates so I promise I'll write something sirius for that.

Oh god

What have I done

I hope you weren't as scared as I was thereekofgleek and nerdgirl0416