I

Internet - Cr4shTh3M1nd

"So, you guys met over the Internet?" Kurt frowned at the pair sat opposite him.

"And then you decided to meet in real life?" Blaine added, "How did you know the other wasn't, like, a 60 year old pedophile."

Abi rolled her eyes, "There's always that possibility."

"Well, you never know! You two had never even spoke before-"

"Actually, we'd Skyped. And I sang a lot and sent videos of me singing to Abi, so we were pretty sure." Carter laughed.

"But how could you be sure?" Kurt pursed his lips, "There could be a 60 year old with really good editing skills."

"Kurt." Abi laughed, shaking her head, "Just shut up."

Kurt opened his mouth to retort only to snap it shut again and sigh.

"Anyway, what's everyone getting?" Blaine asked, reading over the menu.

They were currently all sat in a booth at Breadstix, Kurt and Blaine sat on one side and Carter and Abi sat on the other.

A waitress came over and jotted down their orders before going back to the kitchen.

They made small talk for a while, discussing everything from the upcoming McKinley musical to Carter's solo.

Until it came back round full circle and Kurt placed his knife and fork down, speaking in a quiet voice, "I'm sorry, but this whole thing with you two meeting over the Internet is still confusing me."

Carter sighed deeply, "Whats confusing about it?"

"Well-"

"No, think about it. I know it's not exactly the same, but you and Blaine met through glee club, right?" Kurt nodded slowly, Carter nodding and return and carrying on, "Well, Abi and I met through our mutual love of Twenty One Pilots. It's really that different."

"But- but at least when Blaine and I met, we could see each other face to face so we knew the other wasn't lying about who they were."

Abi shrugged, "Blaine could have been a murderer or a rapist, it's not like he would've told you that. It's just as easy to put on an act in real life as it is over the Internet."

"Okay, i see your point, but you have to agree with me when I say that it's far more likely for people to lie about themselves when you can't actually see them."

"I don't know about that." Abi shook her head, "I find that most people are actually more honest about themselves over the Internet. I've met so many people who are 100% sure of themselves. Be it their sexuality, their gender, their mental health or anything else, they're normally way more honest about it over the Internet, the majority of them aren't honest about themselves at all in real life. It's just so much easier to tell someone something when you can't see their reaction. And, even if they did give you hate, you can get rid of them by the click of a button."

Carter nodded in agreement, "But, even if people were lying about who they were, thats the reason we don't give out too much personal information until we're certain of the person we're talking to. I didn't tell Abi everything until we'd been talking for a while, and I didn't even show my face to her until even longer after that."

Kurt pursed his lips and then turned to his boyfriend who shrugged, "I believe them."

"It's not that I don't believe them, it's more that I don't understand how you can trust someone you've never met."

"Let's just drop it and get dessert, shall we?" Blaine rolled his eyes when his boyfriend's pout still didn't disappear, Blaine added, "I'll buy you cheesecake?"

Safe to say, Kurt is easily bribed.

THIS CHAPTER IS ALLOWED TO BE SHIT BECAUSE IT WAS REQUESTED BY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I DONT CARE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY BECAUSE I KNOW HE COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT ME

k

Sorry for this.

Cr4shTh3M1nd hope this didn't make you want to delete my wattpad

Also, HA! Told you I'd get this done before tomorrow thereekofgleek (with one minute to spare hell yeah)

I have so many end of term tests atm and i need to revise and get my homework done. But because I procrastinate too much, I don't even revise or get my homework done. I literally sit in a pirate hat singing emo music, ask my Basket so I'm rlly sorry about how shit I am with updating :/