Chapter 27 Were all hurting

Song  by: Life house- You and me

 Song by: The Script- If you ever come back

Willow

 I woke up and Jackson was gone I guess he couldn't stay any longer. I played last night over and over again I still couldn't believe it we broke up it's not that I thought Jackson was the one or anything it's just he was the one person the only real friend I every day he stayed by side when everyone else gave up on me it seems that no matter how much trouble I seem to get into he's always there to catch me fall.

 After are talk we called the school and he told his parents everything well not everything just that there's a place out their that can help me and that I would be moving out today's after Christmas. I haven't even start packing yet.

 "Willow" there was a knock on my door I didn't answer just pulled the covers above my head. I heard the door closely open "Your not dress?" I moved to the other side of my bed "Willow I know your not feeling well but you have to get ready the whole family is here and Jackson and his band are waiting down stairs" said Kimmy. She walked over to my bed and sat on the edge "I know you don't wanna see his face right now or any body's face but you have to get down there everyone is waiting"

 I remove the covers only showing my face looking at Kimmy in the eyes "Tell why, why should I put that dress on get all dolled up and go down stairs and say hi to a bunch of people I don't know and but on this fake mask acting like every things ok when everything is not. Why should I go down stairs and smile at a person I love but can't be with all of this me living here everything is just a dream and I'm just now waking up" I pulled the covers over my face there was a long silence.

 "Get up!" she yelled and pulled the covers away from me "I'm not asking you to go down there and but on this little act I'm telling you to go down stairs because your not the only one hurting right now my brother his down stairs too or did you forget that he's the reason why your sleeping on this bed and living with a roof on top of your head and wearing the clothes your wearing. He's down stairs talking and smiling putting on this mask to his whole family acting like he's ok which we all know he's breaking down. Your not only one ok Jackson loves you too that's why he's down there and to day will be your last day every hearing him sing and I know you don't want to miss out" she left the room slamming the door.

 I took my pillow and yelled I was so mad and tried but there was no time for tears Jackson needs me. I quickly took a cold shower and straighten my hair I put a clip of a snow man on the side and a black dress with a white belt around my waist with white flats. When I slowly went down stairs all eyes were on me the living room changes its like they remodeled I felt like I was meeting the queen or something. I saw Jackson whole family some new and old they almost look the same from Jackson's mom side of the family full of red head and a lot of them were twins also even Jackson mom was a twin on his dad said of the family there were mostly men big, buff and strong they all look like they came from the army.

 As I reach the last flit of stairs I saw the stage were Jackson and the guys were going to play I saw Kimmy walking around with a tray of drinks walking over to me "Thank you" she mouthed the word she gave me a drink but I said no I guess at that moment she remember about my past and said sorry she winked and left. I walked around the house looking and watching people laugh, dance and have a great time some how the twins found me and asked me too dance they were so happy and burst of energy I couldn't keep up they played with me and told me how much they were going to miss they also said thank you and talked about how much I not only change there lives but Jackson's life too. After I was done dancing with them it danced with Jackson's dad it was my first real father daughter dance not that I thought of Jackson's dad that way.