Chapter 12 Kiss of life

Willow

Jackson came late it's not like I thought he would show up at this point I don't care any more. The nurse know how I am and what I came from that's why they keep the news on their so lucky I can't talk.

 "Ok I think I had enough" Jackson takes the remote and turns off the T.V "Are you ok?" he asked for the 10th time but I just rolled my eyes when he came in he had the biggest smile I ever seen all day he was laughing and having fun it reminds me of the time we went ice skating seeing him like this all most bad forget all the bad in the world.

 After all the smileing and random laughs I had to ask what was the cause of it.

 "Oh the million dollar question" he says as he reads the note I smile. Jackson is sitting on the bed with me just as we were last night "Well if you must ask my dad came back I know I really talk about him but I mean he left for war when I was 3 I have to little sisters he never got a chance to watch their birth witch is kind of sad. But it's all good now when he left I left like something was in my life missing you know I mean I had my sisters but I felt like it was some thing more" pause "I had music but still it wasn't enough but now I feel like every thing is that way it should be" he smiles again and my heart is pounding we never been this close before.

 I close my eyes and think for a moment it's ok I hear a voice in my head but this one's is different from the other's when I open my eyes Jackson face his inches from mines I could feel him breathing.

 "Willow you have no idea how long I been waiting for this" I was confuse on what he met me or his dad? gosh how I wish I could taste though lips but I can't but at the same time I don't care if I can't breath I pull the mask over my face and lean in "Willow!" he says in surprise but I don't care and I pull him in and I kiss up mouth open and all.

 So worth it I feel a smile on my face I never saw Jackson this way before but then I think of the first day we met,him singing on stage, us ice skating, and are little paint fight after everything Jackson always been there for me and all I ever done it push him away and I'm tried when all as fake he was real my rock, my light my heart monitor goes up but I don't care I kiss him until if out of breath. Are tough's dance and he kisses me every where my cheek, my neck, forehead every where.

 Thats when I'm out of breath and I can't kiss him no more my heart rate is faster and higher then normal I start to shake "Willow!" 

Jackson

 OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I don't know what's going on but today is officially my best day every and it's not even Christmas yet when I get to the hospital I have this huge smile on my face and Willow sees it to I play with her make her smile and we talk.

 Later she asked me why I'm I so happy I been wondering when she was going to ask I tell her about my family and my dad how I left when he left and how he came back. It takes me while to notice in order for her to open to me I have to let her in she hangs on my every word and listens to me and it's the first time I felt like she care about what comes out of my mouth some times I feel like her mind is some where else to day she is mine.

 When we get quite I realize we mad close to each other and she's not pushing me away so I take this chance to test the water I touched her face and played with hair she keeps smiling I never saw her this happy before and I'm so happy to be the one that done that.

 She gets closer to me closer then I think she would and then she takes off her mask and my eyes gose wide what is she trying to do kill her self "Will--" it takes me a while to notice that she's kissing me and not yelling or pushing me away my eyes are still open a few moments later I slowly close them and kiss her back we kiss fast and hard.

 As if it's are last dieing breath I kiss her nice and soft I don't want her to feel like I'm using her I her this beeping noise and I think it's are heart pounding like crazy my eyes fly open and I feel like I'm losing Willow grasp she falls down on the bed I look at her monitor its up high her heart rate is higher this time.

 "Willow, Willow" I yelled her eyes are closed I pull her mask back on but her heart is still high I call her name one last time until I jump off the bed and call for help.

 Just like yesterday they are all over her no, no it wasn't suppose to be this way they tell me to wait outside and I do it takes longer then it was last time.