Chapter 3 Everyone has a secret

I woke up from for the light coming from the widow is it Moring all ready? I slowly got up the floor was cold where am I? I look around me did I fell a sleep on the bathroom floor I saw the shattered glass was still on the floor I couldn’t believe I slept on the bathroom floor there were dried up blood all over the floor I looked at my hands there were still blood on them my arms were score from the cuts and burses I felt I all most couldn’t get up. Surprise I made I made it to the tube I took a cold shower I could smell my hair it was full of dried blood the running water hitting my face felt so nice and good. When I saw done I went into my room to look for some new fresh clothes I came down stairs with some long black jeans a red shirt that was full of skulls and music notes I also wearied a black jacket yes I have a lot of black jackets.

 I didn’t want to go so school to day I haven’t ate anything since I chilled with Jackson speaking of witch I also did not want to see. First period was a blur I was tried too sleepy to think I couldn’t even keep up since the semester was half way over I didn’t see a point of trying 2end period I had English it wasn’t so bad I really listen we were reading a book about king Arthur.

“They inform that the Order of the Bear was sanctuary group of people who believe that King Arthur will one day be reincarnated. Allie asks when this particular time will happen in which her mom says that Arthur will return when he leads the world out of the dark. Coincidentally, Arthur's evil step brother, Mordred will be returning, also to ruin Arthur's life”.

 Said Mr. Scott my English teacher I was really getting in to the lesson just when he was getting in to the part when King Arthur finds out his wife was cheating on him the bell ringed.

 It was 3rd period and I had gym witch wasn’t so bad since I miss the first day and I didn’t bring any thing to change into I had to sit out while everyone else either played basket ball or volley ball I saw Kate in the other said of the gym laughing with there friends talking about I don’t know what fake bitchs talk about.

 “Hey Willow” I saw Jackson he was climbing up the bleachers he was wearing a white T with some black shorts when he came to sat next to me he was sweaty he looked like he took a shower.

“Sorry for the way I smell I just got done playing b-ball with the boys” b-ball who says that?

“So nice to see you made it to class” he said with a smile.

“So was up?” I didn’t want to tell him about what happen to me at home even if he was easy to talk to that still doesn’t mea I could trust him.

“Eh…English was pretty good”

 “Oh Mr. Scott Ya he’s the best” How did he know what I have for English.

 “Ya?”

 “So are you going to the party?” I followed his gaze he was starting at Kate and Kay they were passing out invites.

 “You got in invite?” I said he went throw his back pocket and pulled out a green card.

“Ya my band it playing there”

 “Really?”

 “It would be cool if we can both go” I shook my head.

 “Its could be nice for you to go cause it’s a job but from me not so much”

 “What do you mean?” I looked at Kay.

 “People like me don’t go to parties like that”

“So people like you don’t like to party?” I smiled and turned my head to face him

“No that’s not the point”