Chapter 4 Just a dream

Willow

 At lunch it felt kind of wried the reson's why I dont go to lunch came back they kept asking me question's about my family what I'm doing the brake I kept trying to change the convocation I new Jackson got the idea. But it was nice to listen about somebody else's life then my own for a change I don't know why but lately I been getting a stange vibe from John, JR and James I seems that they had a had past and can't let go.

  After lunch was P.E for some reason most of all my classes I have with them I really didn't want to dress out but the guys made me so I did. We were going to play dodge ball witch  I'm not really a fan of watching other people get hit the ball while other's laugh at you cause you wasn't that fast enough  lame Q and Kay were captions which I thought was cool since I heard Q is a master in dodge ball. I thought at lest they would pick me on there team but I guess not I got to be in Kay's team I could tell that the guy's wasn't liking it.

 The coach blowed the wisle and rubber balls start flying every where right before my eyes I swear if one ball even touch me i'm beating someone's ass I guess Kay saw how mad i was getting and jumped in front of me "Stay back I'll protect you!" he yelled.

"From what rubber?" I tried to push him aside I mean I don't like sports that much but of it means I get to take my anger on someone else them I'm up for it "No it's ok I got this just stand back and let me do my thing just make sure the face stay's pretty when this is over" he winks at me. I rolled my eyes is this how he treats Kate? no wonder she skip this class I couldn't blame her "I don't need your help!" I yelled pushing up out of my way BAM  I looked up and say JR on the ground "Dude!" what happen? every one got quite JR had a nose bleed and James took him to the nurse.

 John ran out of the drama seems like someone can't just let go I look around there where only 4 people on are side were going to lose. Q was flying balls every where next thing I new it was just me and Kay "Watch this" he whispered in my ear I backed away to get some air I saw what Kay was trying to do and what he was aiming for and i couldn't let that happen Jackson was going to get hurt.

  Kay threw the ball first and Jackson caught it yes he now had two balls in his hands I smiled.

 "Stand back Willow" Kay yelled what the hell I am not Kate.

 "No your stand back what you take me for?" I yelled.

 I pushed him out of the way and catch the ball Jackson threw i was so mad and angry that the face I got drag into this drama in the first place my goal was to disappear with out anyone remembering me I rolled my eyes" leave me alone!" I yelled and threw the ball "I am not Kate ok you have a girl friend and don't you think it's funny how both Kate and your friend is no here?" I saw a smile across his face. I tuned around to see what made him smile and it was Jackson on the floor what have've I done I wanted to run towards him to see if he was ok but Kay grabbed me and put is arms around me "What the hell are you doing?" he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up into a huge bear everyone was cheering ,laughing, and smiling they came towards us it was as if we won a foot ball game shit.

 The whole day I didn't talk to the guys I wanted them all to cool down first I met up with him in front of the school.

 "Hey you guys!" I yelled from across-ed the street  I catch-ed up with them.

 "Do you guys want to walk over to the Point of V John looks like he's about to freeze to death" I smiled no one smiled back award.

 We went inside and took are seats I didn't feel like getting any thing.