Chapter 8 You found me

Jackson

 Its been 4 days of brake and everyone is gone Q went to Russia, John went south, JR & James went to Japan so visit JR family.

 Me? well I'm stuck here at home I mean I'm not alone I have my 3 awesome sisters mom is still working single patent but on Christmas's Eve she has a day off so that's something.

 While mom's at work the house is all ready for Christmas's. I'm in my room thinking of the party and what happen I mean I had a great time but I can't help but think what happen to Willow? when she walked out I never saw her act like that and I don't think I every want too.

 I went down stares to go get a plate of sugar cookies when I hear on the news.

 "Brakeing news there was a fire to day at 56 south street " said the news lady.

 I take a cookie from the kitchen and walk into the living room finding Kate watching T.V

 "There was a huge fire here as you can see their still trying to put it out no one knows how it started or if there's any one in the building" the screen changes and I saw an apartment building on fire and fire fighters ruining rushing trying to stop the fire My eyes widen.

 "Wait I hear they are two people in the building as we speak!" the news lady yelled.

 "Oh My god!" says Kimmy as she rises up from the cough "Wait itsn't that not far from the point of V?" she said.

 "Yeah" I whisphered I don't know why but theres something about that place I feel like I know it.

 "Oh look they just pulled out a man" they screen change and we see a fire fighter carrying an man out the fire they sit him down and start to work on him "I hear there's another person" 

 They set the camra on the man "Sir can you tell us who's in there please and how this happen?"

 "Aye give the guy a brake he just got out of a fire!" Kimmy yelled throwing the remote.

 I don't take my eyes off the T.V "My girl, my girl you got to find her she's in there" he said screaming and crying "You have to find her!" he starts of cough and fall back.

 "And they you have it they are still looking but it seems at any giving moment this apartment will soon come down" the apartment is burring in flames I can't even see the house.

 "I got to go" I say and run out the house before Kimmy asks questions I run as  fast as I can bear foot and all in the snow wearing nothing but a black shirt and family guy pj's shorts. I run until I have no air left I keep going please don't let me be too late.

 When I reach the apartment I see police's every where ambulance and a huge crowed trying to understand what's going on I try to get closer to the apartment until.

 "Hey you can't get in there you have to stay behind the line please" says in officer.

 "Look you don't understand I have to see who's in there" I say as he  pushes me back.

 "Its to dangers son" I look around and see the lady from the news and they man I saw earlier that was in the fire in ambulance.

 "Just in they found the other person" he heart beats in relife I didn't know I was holding my breath but wait who is the other person? 

 As soon was a firer fighter walks out carrying the other person in his hands that's when I saw and know they stay here to an ambulance and start working on her.

 I run up to her and call her name but she can't see or hear me I yell, and yell until the cold air sucks in my breath.

 "Stay back!" yells a cop but I don't I fight back and try to get to her and then he taz me and I fall to the ground and I can't get up "I didn't want to do that if you know what's go you leave this too us"

 "I have to get to her" I say.

 "Is she a family of yours?" he asked.

 "Friend" I saw trying to get back up.

 "Sorry kid" I give him a weak smile as I try to look past him and see what there doing to her "Look she's going to be in hope faith hospital you can come by tomorrow"

 "No" I yell "I need to be for her now!"

 "I understand but it's not a good time she can't even open her eyes yet give her some time these people know what there doing" I close my eyes be safe .

 "Jackson!" I turn around and found Kimmy coming around with her car with Carly and Anne in the back seat asleep.

 "Go she'll be ok" says the officer I walk up to her car and get in the passenger seat.

 "What the--" she stops her self and says well talk about this at home