Chapter 16 I know who you are

Willow

 When Jackson's mom showed me my room I realize it was 3 doors down from Jackson's.

 "Are room it down stairs if you may ever need us, Kimmy's room is two doors down" She showed me around the house as if I didn't already know.

 "Well I leave you you can realx or do what every I guess you didn't have brakefast yet so just come down when your ready" she said with a smile.

 "Thank you" I said and he close the door behind me that's when I could breath again I jumped on the bed and fall fast a sleep.

 I woke up with a knock on my door "Willow it's me can I come in?" It as Jackson I didn't say anything because I was in that half sleep stage. He walked looking fresh and clean his hair was still a little wet he was wearing a black shirt with some pj's shorts and he headphones around his neck he looked kind of cute.

 "Not that it matters if I knock on the door or anything since I already seen everything or is their more that meets the eye" he said with a wink as he closed the door behind him and got in the bed with me. He pulled the covers over us and  I moved closer to him so I could lay in his chest.

 "Are you ok?" he asked I rolled my eyes I was tried of him always saying that " So I was thinking we have lunch and after that we can go shopping you know since your going to be staying with us" he smiled at the last part and kissed me on the forehead.

 "I am happy your here, I want you to be with me" he said looking into my eyes.

 "Yeah me too"  we started to kiss and I clime on top of him still with the covers above us are kisses were long and hard hungry for more if I get to do this every day may be living here with Jackson won't be so bad he started to slowly move us hands threw my shirt and I pulled him in closer I gabbed a fits full of hair "I love you" he whispered and I smiled I heard a moan threw his voice. He started to kiss me me on my neck "Willow" he whispered.

 But I wouldn't stop I took off his shirt and pulled off the covers and started to grab his shirt "Willow no we can't not hear" he said stoping me from going any farther.

 He saw the disappointment in my eyes "Hey, hey it's ok" he pulled me into his lap and started to kiss me "Don't worry ok soon but not now, not like this" I kissed him one last time and then pulled back my shirt.

 "Oh your going to want to take a shower baby, Oh and Kimmy said she had some clothes for you to change into" he said and kissed me before he got up from the bed "Meet me down stairs in a hour" he winked at me and left. I blush and rolled my eyes this might not me so bad.

 After I took a shower I found Kimmy in my room. My room wasn't all that the walls were painted baby blue with white and blue sheets on the bed a window a closet, dresser and a desk nothing big.

 "Hey Will" she said with a smile I walked into the room.

 "It's Willow" I said.

 "Right so there's your clothes I picked out for you" I saw the clothes neatly layed out on the bed it was a purple top with black rip skinneys and black flats to match.

 "Thanks" I said holding my wet hair with a towal.

 "No problem and I'm coming with you guys to go shopping just so you know Jackson is not really the shopping type unless it comes to head phones or music" I smiled at the thought "Well see you down stairs" she said and walked out I was about to but the towel that was around my down when she came back "Oh Willow"

 "Yes?"

 "I'm glad your here" she said with a smile and walked away. I shut the door behind me and got dress when I go down stairs I find the twins watching cartoons and there dad reading a book. I don't say anything I sit down ans wait for Jackson. The awards slince was gone when both of the twins started to laugh. I see Jackson's dad look up from his book.