Chapter 29 Happy New years

Willow

 I woke up with the feel of Jackson playing with my hair "I know your awake" I smiled.

 "For how long?" I said with my sleepy voice he trace the side of my face and leans down to kiss my cheek "For a while" I slowly open my eyes and saw him standing over me I breathed him in last night was a night I'll never forget everything was perfect the party but the part I loved most was leaving early to have some one on one time with Jackson we chilled in his room last hold and loving each other saving every second we had because in a day I would be leaving.

 "Happy birthday" he whispered kissing on my neck.

 "You all ready said that" I kissed him back.

 "Oh really how about this" he took my hands and looked into my hands "I love you Willow" 

 "I love you too"

 We stayed in bed all morning I'm surprise no one came to wake us up some how we made it out of bed and to down stairs were sitting in the living room holding each other watching t.v

 "So birthday girl what do you want to do?"

 "Any thing as long as I'm with you" corny I know but it's true.

 "No I'm for real this day is all about you just tell me what you want and  I'll do it any thing" he said taking my hand.

 "You all ready did last night" I kissed him.

 "Yeah I know but I feel like I want to give you more you know"

 "Jackson what more can I ask for you and your family given me everything I could ask for" I touched the side of his face and he smiled.

 "Are you sure you don't want to do anything go any where?"

 "Well since its still nice out lets go out you know get some fresh air" We left the house and went for a walk he took me out for lunch and we went to do some last minuet shopping on are way walking back home I saw a father and his son playing base ball.

 "Willow you coming?" Jackson was way ahead of me I didn't notice I stop walking "Willow are you ok?" he said walking back towards me.

 I turned to face him "I know what I want to do" he smiled "I want to visit  my dad"

 Jackson

 When she told he knew what she wanted to do I thought she met hey lets go hang out some where or go shopping may be go out to eat I don't know any thing but going to visit that man I couldn't believe she said that I was begging to think she was over him she haven't seen this man in like weeks.

 "Why?" I asked looking confuse.

 "Because its my birthday and I would be leaving soon I think it would be fair to see him one last time" 

 "Ok I understand but Willow your talking about---" she held up her hand.

 "Jackson please don't give me a list of reason why I shouldn't go after all I lived though them. Jackson he has answers and I want them I need to find who's my real mother or at lest know if shes alive" she started to walk off when she reach the end of the street she looked back to realize I didn't follow.

 Willow

  "Are you coming!" I yelled.

 "I'm sorry Willow but I can't go" my heart drop he wouldn't meet my eyes he kept looking down.

 "Why not?" I asked feeling hurt.

 "I'm sorry this is one of the things I can't do I know I said anything but to be honest I really didn't think you would ask for him I mean I thought you was over him that man has done nothing good in your life" I could feel is angry building up.