Jackson

Willow took a while to answer and I could feel that she wasn't ready to answer the question but the was ok we quickly change the convocation and talked about are plans for break Q is going to Russia for a few, John family is coming over, JR and James are going to Florida they always do every thing together. As for me I'm just going to stay home and chill with my sisters just like every year.

 I new John since the 5th grade I don't' really know the full story on how me met but I know it had something to do with are dad's. I met Q during middle school he was always known as the quite guy for the guy that couldn't speak English one day a bunch a kids were trying to to pick a fight with him asking why he dosen't talk? or are you alien? when he didn't answer them they started to beat on him and the thing is the dude didn't even try to fight back. So i kind of felt bad for him so I jumped in since then he all ways had my back i guess it's his way for paying me back. Now JR witch by the way is an asin ya I know he dosn't look like it and James been friends before we even met them but I head it use to be John and JR all the time but until James showed up I guess John feel's like a 3rd wheel.

 Now there's Willow wow where do I start every thing happen so fast I fist saw her when I was on my way walking to the point of V I wanted to get a quick cup of coffee and go to band practice she was in front of the Point of V on the floor she cold in my mind I was thinking what a girl like her is doing here so I said why not. I talked to her and here we are at a table having lunch well most of us any way. She just got out of the hospital I feels like it just happen feel like it just happen yesterday I mean part of it was are fault but the Doc. said the wounds and bruins she had seems like she had them for a while and all over her arms they were some kind of strange writing. I guess that's why she didn't take the X-ray. She is very closed person but deep down I know she wants to be a good person at heart at times I feel like she feels she's being watch I don't know who but they person seem to have a lot of control over her. 

 There was a time when she pop off and told us what happen to her with her dad beating her, being sexually abuse also drugs I don't know how can any one live under that if it was me I would run away a long time ago but what can you do when you only have one family member? We are all worry about Willow and we all want the best for her that's why me and the guy's plan to protect her so before she came back we change all are classes and some of her's so we can watch over her and most part to keep Kay away from her.

 After lunch witch Willow didn't eat we all have P.E together now so we went to the lockers room to change and this time we forces Willow to change witch I can't lie she looked sexy in those shorts. Today we were playing doge ball witch is Q favorite by the way Q and Kay were captains the guy's and I worn Q to try not to let Willow on Kay team but at the end it failed because when it comes to sports Q don't mess around he picked all his best players first and Kay picked Willow first  Kate and Finn didn't dress out It's really wried how they both don't dress out on the same day but then again Kate never dress out but when I think of it Kate and Finn are not even here?  we all new why. We was all kind of for gave Q when John hit him with a doge ball up side of his head so I guess we were even.

 During he game Willow kept hiding behind Kay I guess the closer Willow was to Kay the more he had a change to talk to her and I wasn't about to let that happen. The coach blowed the horn and we ran to the base line next then i new rubber balls where flying every where. Judging Willow kept running every time a ball that came her way  so where time a person kept trowing a ball at her I threw a ball at them but then out of no where a ball hit the side of my head next thing i new i was on the ground.

 "Jackson, yo Jackson" What happen?

 "Jackson are you ok?" I slowly open my eye's finding my self in the guy floor.

  "What the, What happen?" I quickly got up.

 "Aw man I thought you a goner" John pat me on the back where's Willow? I looked around and found Willow talking to Kay it seems that they were deep in convocation she didn't notice what happen

"Ok Jackson your out your going to have to wait until someone else get's hit" said coach 

 "Don't worry man we got you" said JR I rolled my eyes and sat on the bench that was not no dam accident When I looked but i saw a smile across his face Kay I looked over at Q teams "Q I'm waiting!"

 "Trying here!" dam it I need to get back in the game I would not let Kay get all way that easy. I looked back at Willow she looked so scared like she she was out of place but then out of no where her face light up I looked down and saw Kay holding her hand "Jackson your back on!"

  I quickly got up from the bench and ran to my post I grabbed the first ball I saw This is war! I started throwing balls like crazing had all this fire in me and waiting to come out every person I there was a fresh nice rubber ball headed there way "Wow man you on fire!" yelled Q. There was me and they guy's left and on Kay's team it was 4 people left pulse him and Willow made 6 "Aye Jackson we got this!" yelled John he gave me the single your next "1, 2, 3!" yelled Q balls where flying every where "Jeff your out!" yelled coach we were ducking, jumping, and running all over the place I looked up to see how Willow was doing she was still hiding behind Kay bastered  in the coner of my eye I sported Finn and Kate coming back must have 15 min. of class left "James your out!" I turn around and found James on the floor but he was good he got up "Dam it!" James was on his way to the bench when "James it's ok you did good" Yelled JR.

 I saw John he had a ball in his hand he was holding it tight don't do it! John threw a ball at JR head he fell "DUDE WHAT THE HELL!" yelled JR getting up he had a trail of blood leaving his forehead oh no "JR YOUR OUT JAMES TAKE HIM TO THE NURSE QUICK!" John's face turn white  really quick I could tell he didn't mean it that's the thing about John you never know when he'll lose it.James and JR walked out of the gym 5,4,3, "FUCK!" yelled John wow longer then I thought John walked out of the gym my guess the locker rooms "Jackson heads up!" yelled Q there was a ball running my way I cough it "Cathy your out!" I smiled their were 3 people left i new Q had them for me all I force's on it Kay "Willow stay behind me!" yelled Kay I looked behind him I could tell that Willow was getting tried of him giving orders don't worry Willow "Q YOUR OUT!" 

 "Aw man looks like your on your own" I turn around Q winked at me when I turn back there was only Willow and Kay left thank's Q  I smiled. I grabbed the first two ball's I saw Kay only had one sucker I waited until he threw his ball first ha missed I spread out my legs threw two ball's at him sure that they were going to hit him I turn my back and smiled "Yah what's up!" I started to jump and cheer knowing that one but the crowed didn't cheer the look at me as if I lost my mind i quickly turn around BAM I got hit then the face the the fresh smell of rubber burned my face when I open my eye's I saw Willow she was breathing hard why? Q came running towards me "Dude are ok?" he reach out his hand I took it. 

 "What the hell happen?" I yelled Q gave me the sorry face I turn around and found everyone running towards Kay and Willow screaming and cheering we never lost a game before Kay was all over Willow hugging her and jumping "While you was cheering one the ball's your threw at Kay missed and Willow catch it and threw it back at you"

 "What!" I faced Q he shook his head "Are you for real why?"

 "I guess Kay told her to I mean during the whole game he was talking to her while he was forces on the game I guess that's how we lost"

 "No, No there's not way she would just turn on us" I looked at Kay he hugged Willow and spines her around she was laughing and smiling I thought I was the only one that could put that on your face "You know what this means right?" said Q as if he read my mind. I  touch the the side of my head face it was still burning "That was some hit" 

 "Ya" I moved the hair out of my eyes and walked out of the gym we all new this was no joke this is war!