Chapter 19 Stop and Stare

Song by: One republic- Stop and stare

***********************************************************************************************************

Jackson

 It's been a week since it happen a week of silence a week of awards glaces and 2 minutes convocations. When we got home we went straight to bed Kimmy asked what happen but I didn't give her answer. She's been in her room for a week she won't eat unless my mom forces her she only leaves her room to use the bathroom other then that she stays locked up in her room. Kimmy tried to talk to her to get her out of the room but Willow never answers the a knock it's like she's not even living here.

 These past couple of weeks I been spending time with my dad with this whole Willow thing I haven't really spend time with him that much and it felt kind good to be able to chill and not worry about the little stuff.

 The Christmas party was two day's away and the house it all set up the family is coming over and their going to be surprise. The band is coming over to night for practice for tomorrow.

 I went down to the garage to do a few practices  of my own I started to play a few notes.

This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us

It's time to make our move, I'm shaking off the rust

I've got my heart set on anywhere but here

I'm staring down myself, counting up the years

Steady hands, just take the wheel...

 I started to keep playing go with the flow and every glance is killing me

time to make one last appeal...as I was playing I kept thinking about Willow and what happen how sceard she was and broken I can't believe she thought it was a monster for the life I lead.

 You promise you'll be their for her I see Kimmy coming into the the garage "Hey" she say's waving in and walking in slowly.

 "Hi" I said and looked back at my guitar.

 "So hows the band thing?" I look up at her "Hey I know bad way to start a convocation " we sit in silence for a while "Ok why can't you tell me what happen?" she bust out I new she was going to ask sooner or later.

 "What happen?"

 "I mean what happen after you ditched me?" she said graping my guitar away from me.

 "Hey" I said running after her.

 Willow

 It's been a week since me and Jackson haven't talk I first I thought he was just giving me space because of my little melt down but now it just seems that he dosen't want to see me. I should of known there be a day when he couldn't take it I spend most of my time in my room Kimmy bought me a new note book so I started to draw again I don't really eat but Jackson's mom keep forcing me even though she says I need too. I keep telling her I come from a family that food only comes back in a couple of days come times months a day or two don't matter but I think that makes her hurt even more to think that she couldn't feed her kids.

 I see Jackson only in the mornings when I'm waiting for the bath room and I see stepping out we don't say a word I don't even looks at him even though I can feel he's eyes on me.

 Jackson been on my mind the whole week I started drawing him when he's at P.E, him singing at Kay's party, when we kissed in the rain.

 I walk out of my room needing some air.