Chapter 29 - Fairytale? Nahh

I took out my phone and rang Piper. "Hello?" she answered. "Piper, it's me", I said, knowing that she'll recognise my voice. "Oh, hi. What happened? Is everything alright?" she asked. I smiled and replied, "yes, everything's all good. Rachel's the new oracle. I'll tell you everything later. Right now, I want all of our camp to come to Camp Half Blood". "Ok, but I don't know the directions and the campers are scattered around the city remember?" she stated.I sighed and answered, "I'm coming too, just tell the ones you see to come. I'll send someone from the Greek Camp to find you guys. I'll go and look for the outsiders"."Ok", she breathed. I could tell she was relieved.

I ended the call and stretched my acheing arms. I told Chiron were I was going and he offered help before I teleported myself back to the main city. It was still a mess but things seemed to have calmed down. I found a couple of Romans roaming around the streets. Most of them seemed fine, just a few cuts but some were bleeding heavily. So, I healed most of them and brought them to the Greeks.

Back in Camp Half Blood, the Greeks were giving the dead a proper funeral. I helped by saying some blessings and for some campers, I even called up the spirits of the demi-gods, so that they can bid a fair goodbye. It was a sad event, but somehow, it seemed much more right than letting them go without saying anything.

Right now, both camps were outside but I remained in my brother's cabin. I know that we had been victorious today but I can never forget the amount of lives we had lost, from both camps. My sister, Mr G, Lineus, Anna, Josh...and many, many more. I didn't notice that I was crying until I felt a tear shed from my eye and trail down my cheek. I couldn't even wipe it away. If I was a powerful demi-god, then how come I let all those lives be lost? The truth is...I must not be one. I have blood on my hands from my own killings and those I led their lives to be lost. Before we even came to Manhatten, I knew that it would be my fault if anyone lost thier lives. So, in a way...I killed them. My own friends. And I can't bare that thought.

I covered my face with my hands and hung my head in shame. No matter what anyone says, I know I'm right about this. I jumped when I heard a knock on the door. It was Percy. "Hello, Arya", he said with a soft voice. I forced a smile but he saw through it easily and came to my side. Percy made me stand just so he could give me a careing hug. "It's ok. Today's suppose to be a happy day. We won", he said as he rubbed circles onto my back. I sniffled and clutched onto him. "I know, but what was the cost?" He sighed and murmured, "I know... I understand. No one should have died if it weren't for this stupid war". I chuckled dryly and replied, "that's just it. War always brings death. It doesn't matter who's but it just does".

It was silent for a couple of minutes. Both of us were in our own little throughts. Finally, Percy stood up and said, "you coming out?" I smiled and nodded, "yeah, but give me a couple more minutes. You can go if you want". My brother smiled back and bowed. "Rise", I said softly and he did so. Just when he was about to step out the door, he turned back and asked me "when are you guys going back?" I put my thinking face and said, "probably...tonight, if not tomorrow morning. I want to give proper funerals to the dead. I don't want to wait. It's disrespectful". Percy's deep eyes peered into my own. We were so much alike and yet we had never met before. It was crazy.

After Percy had gone, I was all alone again. The silence was good, it was almost like therapy. Sometimes, the silence is needed to escape from the noise of the rest of the world. I groaned and got to my feet, my eyes were glued to the floor. When I looked up, I found myself gazing into the eyes of Leo. His eyes were soft as cotton candy, and I was clearly mesmerised by them. "Hey, Percy told me you were in here. You ok?" he said, moving closer to me. My heartbeat kicked up immediately. Damn that boy. He doesn't know the effect he has on me. I commanded my feet to move, move anywhere I don't care. Right now, I was just standing there, gawking at Leo's hottness, great huh?

I moved a few metres forward, thinking about going outside to the rest of the campers with Leo. However, he seemed to have other plans, he stalked closer and closer until there were mere centimetres between us. My poor heart. I'm pretty sure it was loud enough for the world to hear. I didn't know that I was backing up until my back was in contact with the cool wall. Oh god. I felt my eyes widen when I finally saw the wild almost passionate look on Leo's face.

Leo push his muscular body against me and I gasped when I felt little electricial shocks. What is he doing to me? "Arya", his husky voice called. "Hmm?" was my awesome reply. He chuckled and then his face turned serious, he took a deep breath before saying the words that I always wanted to hear. "I've fallen so hard for you, Arya. It's almost painful. I love everything about you. You're one of my best friends but I can't keep myself from asking. Will you be my girlfriend? I promise to love and protect you, no matter what. Please say yes..." he begged, closing his eyes as though he was waiting for a blow. His hands was stretched out to the wall, trapping me inside. His face was hung low. He looked so vulnerable right now, it was so cute.

A slow but bright smile formed on my lips, how could it not? I let out a breath that I didn't even know that I was holding. "Yes" I answered, my voice was a whisper but it held the love I had for him. Leo snapped his head to me and his eyes searched my face, wondering if I was joking or something. "Are you serious?" he breathed. I nodded a grin still plastered on my face. "Yes!" I grinned. At that moment, Leo's arms snaked around my waist, lifting my into a hug. We didn't pull out of the embrace instead, things turned out better than before. Leo glanced at my lips and inched forward. I closed my eyes as our lips meet. His lips were so soft against mine and totally irristitable. The kiss wasn't too long nor was it too short, it was completely sweet and perfect...like a first kiss should be.

I pulled out when I heard a chorus of clapped. I blushed furiously when I saw Piper, Jason, Percy and Annabeth standing by the door, smirking and laughing. I hid my face on Leo's chest which vibrated as he laughed freely. "I was wondering when that was going to happen", Piper giggled with a wink. "Nice one, man" Jason said, coming and clapping Leo on the back. Next was Percy, he said, "take care of her. She's a good girl". My cheeks were so heated, it was embaressing. "You are so cute when you blush", Leo commented looking down at me. I rolled my eyes at him and said, "shut up". This made everyone laugh, weird people, but I love them all.

We walked out to the rest of the camper then. My hand was secure in Leo's big ones. Maybe today wasn't a complete mess...

Hello readers!!

That's it :) Daughter of Neptune is officially over :D I hope you loved it, I know I did as I was writting it :D

Thank you to everyone that supported me through this story, you guys are amazing!! :D

I have decided not to do a sequel but I will, if you want...do another demi-god story :) what do you think? Yes, no, whatever? lol xD

I'll add an epilogue to this story, so that you guys will know what happened after they get back to Camp Half-Blood :)

Bye for now! I want your thoughts on my suggestion :) so, do tell ! :D

Love you all!

comment..vote..fan..love it or hate it..

~Addie~