Chapter 13 - Maple Tree

I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder, I groaned and muttered ''go away''.

The shaking continued and I heard Annabeth say ''Arya, come on you need to get up now''. Annabeth? what is she doing in my bedroom? I forced my eyes open only to be blinded by the light.

I moaned and sat up a little dazed, I looked at Annabeth who bowed. I smiled and said ''you're looking better'',

she grinned and said ''a lot better''.

I reached out and took her arm at first she was shocked but then she relaxed. ''Hey, you know...I can heal this for you'' I said examining her wound, the poison was gone but the gash was still there.

She shook she head and said ''no it's fine, you need to save your energy. When you call upon the blessings, you tire easily.'' I shrugged and got up and stretched.

My muscles still ached but it wasn't too bad. ''I heard what you did for Percy..'' Annabeth started, I looked at her, and she smiled ''that was very brave and risky''.

I rolled my eyes and said ''I had to take it'',

she looked at me surprised and whispered ''you know?''. I smirked and nodded, ''but how?'' she gasped,

I lifted my eyebrows at her and said ''oh come on Annabeth, I figured it out. And when he was visiting he confirmed it too''. She looked at me impressed and I said ''ok so is there any other reason why you woke me up?'',

she snapped back to reality from her thought and said ''umm, yeah there was some fights downstairs and no one can break them up. Some of the Romans...''

I sighed and let my head fall onto my hands, ''I'll be there in a minute...where are you going?'' I asked walking to my bathroom.

''I'm gonna wake Percy up'' she said and excused herself and bowed before she left. I made myself presentable and dragged my feet downstairs.

I immediately heard curses and insults. I gritted my teeth, and walked to the main reception where it was all happening. The people fighting didn't notice me but the others did and bowed, I crossed my arms and continued to stare at the Romans involved. Some were fighting with swords and spears, I stomped my way to a Greek who had a roman pinned down. I activated my sword to block a blow for the roman.

All of the clashing and cursing stopped and silence came. I tapped my feet impatiently and shouted ''what the hell is going on!!??''. I was breathing hard, and I curling my fist, when no one responded I bellowed ''ANSWER ME!!''. Then lowered their heads and bowed, I straightened up giving them all death glares. I spotted Josh and Leo among them and new wave of anger rippled through me.

I was so angry with them, they didn't listen to me one bit. ''Josh, Leo'' I said with venom and both of them flinched, and both of them had shame and hurt written on their faces but I pushed that to a side. ''You two, heads of cabins taking part in a fight...that is a disgrace'' I said coldly, the room was quiet. I turned to the other fighters who terrified, ''now I don't care if you're roman or Greek. Upset me one more time....and you will be in hell'' I growled and they nodded weakly and bowed.

I grunted and made my way to a table and Piper walked to me with a plate of food for me and her. She bowed and sat down ''here you go'' she said and pushed a plate to me,

I smiled and said ''thanks''. I turned to face the fireplace and watched the flames dance in front of my eyes. I cut the juiciest chicken and vegetable and threw them in the flames where it burnt quickly.

''For the Neptune and Apollo'' I muttered and began to eat the rest of what was on my plate. It was good, but not great. Just as I finished Percy and Annabeth walked in, ''hey, over here'' I waved at them. Percy looked at me with surprise and shock, oh yeah I forgot that he didn't know that I was all healed.