Chapter 25 - Gifts from the Gods

Hey readers! I've finally updated huh?

I am sorry for not updating... :(

I hope you like it :D

Chapter 25, coming right up...

I smiled as I began to walk upto the front, but..it wasn't really real. I bit my lip nervously before bowing down to my uncle Jupiter. He nodded approvingly, so I glided over to my dad's throne, bowed and then kneeled down. ''Raise, my child'', dad said warmly. I did as I was told. ''Arya DeLuise, daughter of Neptune'', Jupiter's voice sounded. I turned to face Jupiter.

''Well, for starters congratulations for completing the transformation. You are now offically, Arya DeLuise, High Priestess of Olympus'', he said. Then the room was filled with applause, I had no choise but to blush. ''Thank you, Lord Jupiter'', I spoke quietly. He nodded before mentioning me to come to him. Holy crap, why does he want me to come closer?

I tried not to show my shock and surprise by walking over to the God. However, I could tell everyone was shocked. ''Yes, Lord Jupiter?'' I asked politely once I was by his throne. He examined me closely which made me shift a little uncomfortably under his powerful gaze. ''Turn to face the audience'', he ordered. Oh, so it was like a concert now, is it?

I turned around slowly and looked at Percy nervously. He grinned and smiled reasuringly. Calm down Arya, everything's going to be fine. ''Dear members of the council and our young demi-gods. I would like to present, Arya, daughter of Neptune by Venus, and High Priestess of Olympus'', Jupiter announced.

Another ripple of applause filled the room and I could hear Percy shouting, ''yeah, go Arya!'' I laughed at that. Then, from the corner of my eye, I spotted Juno holding a golden cushion. I wondered where she got that from? I gasped when I saw what it was holding... It was beautiful, absoultly beautiful. On the cushion layed a very delicate looking, golden circlet. It was magnificient. It held rare sea stones, that would change colours from ocean blue to deep sea green and polished rubies. The frame was gold, like I had said but it was lined with ivory. And it was twisted and wavy, kinda like a series of waves, and the dangly part ended just above my eyebrows.

I stood there motionless, still trying to get over the simple beauty of it. ''If you would like to come forward'', Jupiter said in an amused tone. I blinked a couple of times before stumbling closer. I felt a jolt of electricity run through me as Jupiter gently placed the circlet on top of my head. ''Well done'', Jupiter said, then I turned to go back to my throne but stopped in my tracks.

''Umm, may I ask a request my Lord?'' I asked shyly, glancing at Minerva for a second. She didn't move her lips or anything, but there was something in her eyes that told me to go on. ''Oh..well..um...yes. You deserve a gift. You can have one wish, use it well'', uncle said as he scratched his chin. I sighed and said, ''I have my wish''.

''Go on Arya, what is it?'' dad asked. I faced him, it wasn't long before tears started to sting my eyes. Just thinking of my mum was just...unbearable... Within one second, dad rushed to my side. ''Shh...it's ok'' he comforted as he pulled me into a hug. We broke apart from the noise of someone clearing their throat. It was Jupiter. ''Sorry to interupt, but I am waiting. Why are you so upset about, child? You should be glad. This wretched war is finally over'', he said.

''Yes, the war is over but...I-I...lost someone who I loved with all my heart...'', I whispered. I heard the other gods stir behind me. ''What's happening?'' Ceres wondered silently amoung the others. Jupiter looked at my dad before coming back to me. That's when relisation hit him. ''Oh..hmm...it seems that your mortal mother is in the underworld'', he started. ''Yes, Kronos killed her. I ask for nothing else...just her'', I choked. ''But why? She was only a mere carrier for Venus'', Jupiter questioned pointing to Venus, who nodded with a fake conerned face.

I shook my head and a tear slid down my cheek. ''No, she was not just a mere carrier for Venus. She was my mum. She looked after me and cared for me. I love her like a daughter should. Please bring her back..'', I begged. Jupiter cleared his throat, but this time it was because he was feeling a little uncomfortable. I mean..I am crying...

''I think we have nothing else to think about. Her mother should be returned to her immediatly. She earned it'', Minerva spoke out. I sent her a quick smile, which she nodded to. ''I too'', Ceres said. ''Same here'', Juno said. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, come on...please, please, please...

Hehe, sorry for leaving you guys on the cliff-hanger :) but I couldn't help it :P

I hope you like it :)

As you know..this story is also coming to an end...only a few more chappies to go x)

I'll need 10 votes, 10 comments and 60 reads to update again :)

so VOTE&COMMENT!

love you!!

comment...vote...fan...love it...hate it...

~Addie~