Chapter 20 - The Elevators

Hey guys, sorry for the late upload, I couldn't go on the laptop so I had to use my phone...which was quite tricky....

Anyways it's short but I hope you like it. I won't be uploading again until I get 7 votes, 10 comments and 50 reads soo please vote xD and I dedicated his chapter to JuliaLovesChicken because she was the first one to read it and vote for it :)

comment....vote....fan...love it or hate it

~Addie~

My body was still glowing white, as the effect of the blessing was still taking place on Josh's body. It was stronger than usual so I presume that it also takes longer. My tears had dried but I was still weeping. Leo put a hand on my shoulder and said ''come on, they need us''. I took a deep breath and let go of my best friend, Leo embraced me in a reassuring hug. ''Oh gods. What am I suppose to say to his mum?'' I murmured and I felt new tears build up.

Leo shook his head and said ''we will tell her and all of the other mortal parents that suffered a loss...the truth''. Emily is going to be heartbroken, oh no... what is Pete going to think? He just lost his big brother and... oh gods. I stepped out of Leo's hug and kneeled over Josh's body once more. ''Help me move the body to somewhere safe'' I said and Leo nodded and picked the body up.

Leo gently placed Josh's lifeless body inside the nearest building; the weird thing was that Josh's outlines were still shining the brilliant white colour. Once I called my weapons back, I dragged myself back into battle like Leo. I fought my way over to Percy and Annabeth. They were towering over a fallen body.

I saw that the drakon was defeated, which raised my hopes of winning a little. ''Percy'' I called but my voice was dry. He turned to me and jogged up to me and asked ''are you ok?'', I sighed and nodded. That's when I saw that Selina, one of my Greek sisters was the one on the ground. My heart squeezed at the sight, the drakon poisoned her.

''Oh no, no, no...'' I said as I leaned over to her. ''Stop it! That's not true'' a buff looking girl said. Selina opened her palm and in it....was a silver bracelet with a scythe charm on it....she was the spy. I didn't know what to say...but I was not angry with her for she was my sister. ''You were the spy'' Percy said almost too quietly. Selina attempted to nodded and then said ''before...before I like Charlie, Luke was nice to me. He was so... charming. Handsome. Later, I wanted to stop helping him, but he threatened to tell. He promised...he promised I was saving lives. Fewer people would get hurt. He told me he wouldn't hurt... Charlie. He lied to me''.

I tried to swallow the lump that was in my throat. I don't know who Charlie was...but my sister loved him so I would have liked him too. But Luke...he is going to pay not just for Selina, but for Josh too. I felt my eyes getting wet as I took Selina's shaking hands. ''Go, help the centaurs. Protect the doors. GO!'' the buff girl said, and a couple of the Greeks went into battle.

''Forgive me'' Selina whispered to us, but I know that it was directed to me. I kissed her hands and then her forehead, I couldn't heal her...I was not on the right state of mind and I needed to save my strength. ''You're not dying'' the beefy girl insisted. ''Charlie.... See Charlie...'' my sister muttered, I stiffened and closed my eyes and hovered my hands over her chest and started to give her a blessing. ''Astroni egubyai allonknu aero en quillet, donthe Venailla'' it meant the same as Mr G's but I transferred more power into it.