Chapter 22 - Surprise, surprise

I sighed and mentally slapped myself. I am in no shape to fight the Titan Lord. I looked at Percy he mirrored my expression. ''We have to go, now,'' Percy said as he walked to the huge doors. I bit my lip and shook my head. ''Percy, I'm too tired. I need some time to charge up. Otherwise, I'll just be in your way'' I said with exhaustion. I was pretty beaten up, all the healing and the fighting and not to mention giving the blessings...all of them absorbed too much energy. I hate the situation but I don't need Minerva's help to know about my strengths and... Weaknesses.

Percy looked a little hesitant and more dread flooded onto his features. He took a deep breath and nodded; I sent him a weak smile and said, ''I'll be there as soon as I can''. With that, he made his way outside with Grover and Annabeth at his heels. I groaned and stretched my arms and legs hurt but I ignored the pain. I went to my father's throne and sat at the foot of it, I felt Hestia and Rachel stare at my back. I closed my eyes and drew a very long breath, and then I did something I'd never done before...

I summoned all of the blessings from the 12 Olympians. I felt the oxygen in my lungs being knocked out and I felt a strong tug well actually it was more like a yank, on the pit of my stomach. I didn't open my eyes but I heard gasps and footsteps. ''Arya, your body might not be able to handle all of the power. You might incinerate yourself'' Hestia warned. ''Arya stop the blessings!'' Rachel cried.

I was breathless even after a couple of minutes. My insides were like if it was on fire and my head was throbbing in pain. Images of people started to race through my mind, it all started with my mortal mum, then Neptune. I clenched my temples and grounded my teeth. Neptune and Jupiter both warned me about this, but they too didn't know what the ending results would be. It might be super good...or terrible bad.

Finally when I was about to release all of the blessings, something happened. The pain slowly transformed into...into a new type of strength. I don't know how to explain it, the fire started to energise my limbs, fuelling it. My body was all tingly, I felt my arms and legs grow strong again and the headache began to sub stand.

I opened one eye and immediately opened the other one too and gasped. There was like a ray of colours around me, but the outline of my body was shining white, greeny-blue, and pinky-red. It was as if there was a rainbow dancing around me it was beautiful...

I saw Rachel and Hestia gawking at me with their mouths open. In any other situation, I would have laughed but now is not the time. Hestia closed her eyes after shutting her jaw and she appeared to be thinking. I tore my gaze from them and looked down at my body; my brain was finding it hard to absorb everything. I was absolutely speechless.

After about a minute or so, the light that I seemed to be projecting began to fade. I closed my eyes and when I re-opened them, I was back to my normal self again. However, I was all healed up. I moved my arms to double check, I know it sounds stupid but after what just happened I have to double check, wait what did just happen?

I was about to voice my question when I felt a sharp pain on the base of my neck. I cried out in pain and crumbled to the floor. My scream seemed to break the trance that was in the room because Hestia and Rachel rushed to my side and Rachel helped me up and supported half of my weight. ''What's going on?!'' I yelled in the middle of my screaming. Surprise and... awe ignited on Hestia's face and then she said ''turn around; let me look at your neck''. I was confused at her request but I did do it, and when I turned my back on her, she gasped but I could hear the smile that was in it.