Chapter 25

Third person pov

Kakashi knew this would happen eventually, he just didn't expect it to be so... well, so soon! They'd only been back in Konoha a week, and the reporters and curious and disbelieving civilians were already piling up at his door. All of them wanted a glimpse at Kath. Half took turns knocking at his door, while the others went outside and shouted up at his window. It was starting to get ridiculous, and Kath was starting to get a little bit of Cabin Fever. Her wings ached to fly, and her joints felt creaky and stiff. Like she was... like she was getting old or something! It was mildly-horrifying for the both of them.

"Can't I just step out into the hall and tell them to go the hell away? Or, or, maybe we could make a break for it through the window." Kath suggested as Kakashi microwaved some thick slabs of pork. That's right; they were spicing it up. "We're not going through the door, you idiot. Now the window..." Kakashi trailed off thoughtfully, pursing his lips. Kath admired his bare face. Ah, she didn't expect trust to turn out so fucking sexy.

"What're you looking at?" Kakashi raised an eyebrow, clearly annoyed. His scarred eye had a medical eye patch over it, and he'd check the scar every once and a while, even though it was almost completely healed. It made Kath sad every time she had to see it. She was late. Late! She was a dragon, and dragons didn't do late. Or she supposed they did. Or maybe she didn't really count as a dragon.

"I'm looking at your face." Kath responded, humming. Kakashi gave her a dry look. "Why?" He asked simply, pulling the plate of pork out and shoving in another. His microwave could only heat so much at a time. "Um, look in the mirror, dude. You're hot as fu- You're blushing! I made you blush!" Kath began to cackle, and Kakashi turned to her with flustered anger. He couldn't believe it. He had a crush on a dragon. What sort of bullshit was this?

"Eat and we'll go through the window. I'm sure Minato-sensei won't mind us staying with him." Kakashi turned away gruffly, and Kath's laughter increased. Kakashi, with her here, wasn't nearly as depressed and heart broken as he had been in the series. He still cried, and had nightmares, and expressed regret, but he was functioning just fine. And that had to count for something.

Kath pretty much swallowed each pork slab whole, barley stopping to chew. Kakashi hoped she'd slow down because he didn't know how to do CPR on a dragon if she choked to death and died. And when he thought of CPR, he thought to the standard mouth to mouth for breathing, and that made him blush. Kath was a dragon though, and dragons couldn't be with humans.

"Kath, is there a way to turn you back into a human?" Kakashi asked idly, watching as she struggled to wipe her face with a napkin, instead throwing it to the ground angrily and trudging over to Kakashi. She shoved her snout into his stomach, wiping her face on his shirt instead. The Hatake sighed.

"I sure hope so. I soooo wanna tap you." Kath answered, sitting back up. Kakashi blinked at her for a moment before his face went red. "What do you mean?!" He screeched. "Sex." Kath answered seriously. Not being the same species as Kakashi made it easier to talk about fucking him. Since at the moment, it was sorta impossible. Kath wasn't even sure where her vagina was located at this point.

Kakashi turned away, mentally screaming, his face red. Kath just shrugged and went to gulp down some water so they could get the hell out of dodge. The Hatake peeked at her. He wondered... if he could turn her back into a human, would they be able to have a... a relationship? Like, a romantic one? Kakashi had never really though about girls. He knew he wasn't gay, but he had no interest in any sort of relationship. That was, until he got to know Kath.

Kath was funny, and clumsy, and one of the nicest people... dragons, he'd ever met. She was sarcastic, and sometimes clueless, and really didn't like the prospect of eating anything that was still alive. She was curious, and forgetful, and she sucked at lying. She wasn't coordinated, or stuck up, or anything like Kakashi was. But he found that he liked that. That he liked all those things about her.

(Bragging about you my main bitch WADDDUUUUUPPPPP)

(I'm sorry, continue)

"Done! Let's blow this popsicle stand, bitch!" Kath shouted excitedly, her eyes shining. Kakashi found himself smiling, and he nodded, pulling his mask up. He pulled off his eye patch, instead pulling down his headband. Kath bounced excitedly, once again making Kakashi think of his ninken.

Kakashi opened the balcony door and climbed onto her back.

"Tch, let's go."

"Alright, Levi."

"Who's-"

Kath took off.

~

I am about to start writing two of the first ones... things. Remember when I put up all those mythical creatures for people to claim and you did? I'm gonna start writing the first two because I think I finally have the time, and I'm finna gonna post them sometime in December, I think.

Peace out yo.